new probie from so cali 626 pasadena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new probie from so cali 626 pasadena

hey guys my name is kevin im from the 626 area i drive a 2012 hyundai veloster still in the works ive been in the car scene since 2001 so im a old school veteran my first car club was team showcase was with them for while but we had too much drama within the team so i decided to switch course and join the prestige team hybrid i will be meeting you guys at the spocom roll in cause i work for spocom. i currently work for yoshinoya corp as a lead cook i handle all the food preparation and portion control at certain yoshinoya locations. im 34 and full taiwanese. The reason why i want to join hybrid was because of the family and tradition behind it. Im not in it for the sponsorship im looking for a group of people that i can call family from nor cal so cal san diego and vegas. I will get a chance to talk to each and every one of you and get to know you guys more. Thanks james for the awesome welcome big bro i will try to post pictures up asap. Take care and i will see you guys at spocom

damn im sooo computer illierate how do i copy my pictures on my laptop and post it up here lol

Comment

Welcome to the team. Hope you enjoy your stay..

Comment

thanks archie im gonna love it bro you gonna be at spocom??

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and dues received. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
          "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Welcome

Comment

welcome bro

Comment

Originally posted by greenveloster View Post
                damn im sooo computer illierate how do i copy my pictures on my laptop and post it up here lol
                what's up Kev! upload your pictures to an image host site like photobucket.com (you got to sign up takes like 3 minutes and it's free)

use the URL that they provide with the " [img] " tags in the front.

You can also just get the links from facebook as well and use the [img] [/img] tags
                Last edited by project jayden; 07-08-2013, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I have placed your name on our members area of teamhybrid.com

Comment

welcome in

Comment

alright Kevin!!! welcome to the team bro!

Comment

Originally posted by loveyourmama View Post
                        welcome in

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                          I have placed your name on our members area of teamhybrid.com

Comment

Working...
                          X