Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team Hybrid Event Coverage: Spocom 2013

project jayden

Team Hybrid Event Coverage: Spocom 2013

Whats up guys! My very first show with you guys and it definitely was awesome! Great to meet all of you although it's going to take a lot more shows/events for the names and faces to really stick but just wanted to thank you for making us probies feel welcome. Anyway here's my coverage of the team. Hope i didn't miss anyone's car. (Mods couldn't find an event coverage page so if this is in the wrong area then please move it over...also feel free to watermark these with the hybrid logo if you see anything you like). Also if you need full resolution pics of any of them feel to contact me. They were way too large to post on here.

project jayden

Last edited by project jayden; 07-16-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Bluex702
    Awesome pics!

FT86_Yoshi
    great pics!!

FT86_Yoshi
    what lens are you using? and if you don't mind me asking, are these pics slightly edited? I cant seem to get pics this crisp and high in clarity

project jayden
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluex702 View Post
    Awesome pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Te37_Yoshi View Post
    great pics!!
    Thanks guys!

what lens are you using? and if you don't mind me asking, are these pics slightly edited? I cant seem to get pics this crisp and high in clarity
    Camera is a d600. For this show I just used the kit lens which is a 24-85mm. I did edit them a little using lightroom but nothing too crazy lol

FT86_Yoshi
    Quote Originally Posted by project jayden View Post
    Thanks guys!

Camera is a d600. For this show I just used the kit lens which is a 24-85mm. I did edit them a little using lightroom but nothing too crazy lol
    cool! thanks for sharing... I took a bunch of pics too and I like how yours look lol. im using a canon 60D and I was wondering why mine look nothing like yours lol. I thought maybe the lens I was using. I still have a lot to learn lol

project jayden
    cool! thanks for sharing... I took a bunch of pics too and I like how yours look lol. im using a canon 60D and I was wondering why mine look nothing like yours lol. I thought maybe the lens I was using. I still have a lot to learn lol
    No problem bro! If you aren't shooting in manual mode, I would highly recommend doing so. It allows you to get the right exposure. If you are concerned about sharpness definitely look into prime lenses. Lightroom is an awesome program specifically for photos. Each picture took me less than a minute to edit but it definitely makes the pictures sharper and colors can become more vibrant. When I actually do photoshoots then I do a lot more editing and sometimes use photoshop, photomatix and lightroom depending on what kind effect I want to get and 1 photo can take like 1-2 hours lol

Eric Casillas Evo IX
    love the pix :-)

greenveloster
    awesome pictures =)))