Team Hybrid Event Coverage: Spocom 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid Event Coverage: Spocom 2013

Whats up guys! My very first show with you guys and it definitely was awesome! Great to meet all of you although it's going to take a lot more shows/events for the names and faces to really stick but just wanted to thank you for making us probies feel welcome. Anyway here's my coverage of the team. Hope i didn't miss anyone's car. (Mods couldn't find an event coverage page so if this is in the wrong area then please move it over...also feel free to watermark these with the hybrid logo if you see anything you like). Also if you need full resolution pics of any of them feel to contact me. They were way too large to post on here.

Last edited by project jayden; 07-16-2013, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Awesome pics!

Comment

great pics!!

Comment

what lens are you using? and if you don't mind me asking, are these pics slightly edited? I cant seem to get pics this crisp and high in clarity

Comment

Originally posted by Bluex702 View Post
            Awesome pics!

Originally posted by Te37_Yoshi View Post
            great pics!!
            Thanks guys!

what lens are you using? and if you don't mind me asking, are these pics slightly edited? I cant seem to get pics this crisp and high in clarity
            Camera is a d600. For this show I just used the kit lens which is a 24-85mm. I did edit them a little using lightroom but nothing too crazy lol

Comment

Originally posted by project jayden View Post
              Thanks guys!

Camera is a d600. For this show I just used the kit lens which is a 24-85mm. I did edit them a little using lightroom but nothing too crazy lol
              cool! thanks for sharing... I took a bunch of pics too and I like how yours look lol. im using a canon 60D and I was wondering why mine look nothing like yours lol. I thought maybe the lens I was using. I still have a lot to learn lol

Comment

cool! thanks for sharing... I took a bunch of pics too and I like how yours look lol. im using a canon 60D and I was wondering why mine look nothing like yours lol. I thought maybe the lens I was using. I still have a lot to learn lol
                No problem bro! If you aren't shooting in manual mode, I would highly recommend doing so. It allows you to get the right exposure. If you are concerned about sharpness definitely look into prime lenses. Lightroom is an awesome program specifically for photos. Each picture took me less than a minute to edit but it definitely makes the pictures sharper and colors can become more vibrant. When I actually do photoshoots then I do a lot more editing and sometimes use photoshop, photomatix and lightroom depending on what kind effect I want to get and 1 photo can take like 1-2 hours lol

Comment

love the pix :-)

Comment

awesome pictures =)))

Comment

Jay, I love the rich colors you have edited. I always edit my images with rich color, some may not like that, but it makes the image much more eye pleasing, don't you agree?

Great job

Comment

great job

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                          Jay, I love the rich colors you have edited. I always edit my images with rich color, some may not like that, but it makes the image much more eye pleasing, don't you agree?

Great job
                          thanks guys! i guess it depends on the mood i want to convey. Spocom (most carshows for that matter) was all about flashy, exciting so vibrant is the way to go plus the detail in the cars always look better in technicolor LOL

Comment

Hybridz and Hunnyz excellent work and we exceed not only the expectation of ourselves and our fans, but especially, all our great partners and team title sponsors. Thank you giving the team 110% this weekend. Much more is coming. Much more great news to announce. Keep building your car, honor/respect our formula and the leaders will continue to work our magic behind the scenes. We are on FIRE!!!
                            "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

sick ass pictures mad props

Comment

Working...
                              X