Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Hybrid Event Coverage: Spocom 2013

Jesse
    Jay, I love the rich colors you have edited. I always edit my images with rich color, some may not like that, but it makes the image much more eye pleasing, don't you agree?

Great job

dspiel
    great job

project jayden
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Jay, I love the rich colors you have edited. I always edit my images with rich color, some may not like that, but it makes the image much more eye pleasing, don't you agree?

Great job
    thanks guys! i guess it depends on the mood i want to convey. Spocom (most carshows for that matter) was all about flashy, exciting so vibrant is the way to go plus the detail in the cars always look better in technicolor LOL

Hybridz and Hunnyz excellent work and we exceed not only the expectation of ourselves and our fans, but especially, all our great partners and team title sponsors. Thank you giving the team 110% this weekend. Much more is coming. Much more great news to announce. Keep building your car, honor/respect our formula and the leaders will continue to work our magic behind the scenes. We are on FIRE!!!

loveyourmama
    sick ass pictures mad props

oldschoolkv6
    Are there any shots of Bluex702's interior?? ......damn.....the cars are sick...!

shep1sean
    Those pics are off the chain!!!! Whew!!!!