My Thoughts on Being a True Hybrid Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Thoughts on Being a True Hybrid Member

To All who read this - my words of advice ....

I have meet so many people in the last 6 months of being a Recruiting Director with Team Hybrid.

The number one question asked by potential interests is: "where does my dues go?"

Let me answer that clearly .... It goes to pay for our expenses on making a presence on the internet and there are costs to being one of the most well known, best overall and legendary import teams in the world!

Our Web site (teamhybrid.com) and (teamhybridforums.com). These expenses are a good chunk due to our high flow traffic and bandwidth, let alone our leased storage unit big enough to fit your Honda Civic in.

What's inside this storage unit you ask?

Our storage unit hold enough history to make you wish you where part of that.

What makes a successful Hybrid member? Being PROACTIVE!

Only you can determine your own faith with Team Hybrid. I have seen many new and current members burn their own status. Don't be one of those.

DON'T ASK WHAT HYBRID CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HYBRID!

Time-in-Time, I start to hear new and current members about their title sponsorship or when can they receive their sponsorship's.

We all work to get those title sponsors, not everyone is eligible for certain title sponsors nor they are guaranteed. But that is not the point of being a part of the legendary history of Team Hybrid.

If you are after title sponsorship, then Team Hybrid is not for you.

A few my have experienced the hard work it take to put on a show as big as SpoCom 2013. Things work smoothly when you see active-members working together to make things run smoothly as we did this past event.

I understand some of you may not have that drive to work in large groups, no problem, lets work together, talk to a leader before making a bold move and decide to give up the team. WE UNDERSTAND ALL TYPE OF ISSUES, I MY SELF AM NOT PERFECT, and I learn new things about my self through you.

I posted this on an open forum for all to see who wish to be a part of Hybrid to encourage you if you think you can be a Hybrid.

My door is open to any of you.

I wish you luck in becoming a Hybrid member and hope to see you succeed.

YOUR SUCCESS IS MY SUCCESS

Jesse Ramirez
    Team Hybrid Recruiting Director &
    Website Master

909-851-4998

[email protected]
    Last edited by Jesse; 07-18-2013, 09:48 AM.

amen brotha preach it

Comment

well worded bro

Comment

well said

Comment

fo sho bro Jesse!!!

Comment

Working...
          X