Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Probie Introduction!

1. Introduction (who you are? background? education? etc. etc.) -
    we highly stress educational background because we believe that having a good education brings forth a person's professional image -
    which we must keep up due to our corporate sponsors.

-Hello everyone! My name is Daniel Le. I’m from Orange County, CA. I am currently driving a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR. I’m attending Kaplan College to become a Pharmacy Technician, and I will be continuing school to obtain a position in Pharmaceutical sales. I am currently engaged to my fiancé Mayleen and we have an adorable 21 month son named Koi, who is actually fond of cars too!

2. Why did you choose Team Hybrid?
    The decision to be a part of the Hybrid team was not just my choice but my fiancés and I, because there are a lot of teams out there but they’re all just teams. We were told by some of the members that being a Hybrid is being part of a family, and we’re definitely family orientated people, so that’s why we wanted to be part of team hybrid it’s not just a team it’s a family that has a common interest of cars.

3. Why should Team Hybrid choose you?

Honestly my family and I would be honored to be a part of Team Hybrid, because we are so passionate about cars, even our 2 year old son is into them! We know being a Hybrid isn’t a walk in the park and you have to work for what you deserve and we’re ok with that. To be part of a group that has been 18+ years strong would be remarkable, I don’t want to say “I” because being a Hybrid is not just for me, it’s a commitment my family and I are willing to make.

4. Your current modification.

AMS Upper Intercooler Pipe
    AMS Intercooler
    AMS Intake
    AMS Test Pipe
    Agency Exhaust
    5Zigen FN01R-C 18 x 8.5
    Aero Lip Kit
    Buddy Club Coilovers

5. Your future modification.

AMS Lower Intercooler Pipe
    AMS Downpipe
    Grimmspeed 3-Port
    Volks Racing CE28N
    Carbon Fiber Hood & Trunk (Indecisive on brand)

Last edited by EvoX_Danny; 07-23-2013, 07:52 PM.

WELCOME and hello from the Las Vegas Chapter! great choice of parts for your ride! Im glad you and your family decided to extend your family bond to Team Hybrid. Its awesome your son Koi has sparked an interest in our hobby, give him a high five for us. lets see some pics

My name is Yoshi

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and dues received. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
        "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

welcome to the team buddy

Comment

Daniel glad to read your post. We will get together soon.

Please connect as much as you can with other Hybrid brother's and Sister's.

Welcome

Comment

welcome brotha!

Comment

Originally posted by Te37_Yoshi View Post
                WELCOME and hello from the Las Vegas Chapter! great choice of parts for your ride! Im glad you and your family decided to extend your family bond to Team Hybrid. Its awesome your son Koi has sparked an interest in our hobby, give him a high five for us. lets see some pics

My name is Yoshi
                Hi Yoshi! Thank you! I believe I've met you before in Vegas when I was living there. I will post pics up right now!

Originally posted by Bluex702 View Post
                Welcome!
                Thanks Eric! I don't know if you remember me but we've met a couple times! lol

Originally posted by James View Post
                Scott: Contract signed and dues received. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
                Thank you so much for the opportunity! I feel so blessed to be part of the Team Hybrid Family!

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                Daniel glad to read your post. We will get together soon.

Please connect as much as you can with other Hybrid brother's and Sister's.

Welcome
                Thank you so much! I will definitely be networking with the other hybrid brothers and sisters!

Originally posted by project jayden View Post
                welcome brotha!
                Thanks bro! hope to meet you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by EvoX_Danny View Post

Thanks bro! hope to meet you soon!
                  Are YOU going to be at Extreme AutoFest with that other Evo guy? Oh I mean Mike G. LOL

Comment

Are YOU going to be at Extreme AutoFest with that other Evo guy? Oh I mean Mike G. LOL
                    Yes I will!!! Gotta support our fellow Hyrbid Brother!

Comment

Welcome to hybrid.. brian civic eg from vegas is showing there as well. Hopefully you guys can coordinate so you all can park together..

Comment

welcome to Hybrid bro!!!! I'm new also. These guys are like family. Jesse looks out for me like I'm his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie View Post
                          Welcome to hybrid.. brian civic eg from vegas is showing there as well. Hopefully you guys can coordinate so you all can park together..
                          oh dang...i didn't realize he was going to be there. We are going to be pretty scattered though...i know Mike G...is going to be in pasmag's booth...my car will be in our companies booth and kevin & EvoX_Danny i'm not sure yet.

Comment

oh dang...i didn't realize he was going to be there. We are going to be pretty scattered though...i know Mike G...is going to be in pasmag's booth...my car will be in our companies booth and kevin & EvoX_Danny i'm not sure yet.
                            Jay, it is always great to be spread out to show how Team Hybrid are not just standard show cars, but on a different level.

You will be at your company booth
                            Mike G. at PasMag booth
                            Brian C at The Blvd

Kevin H. will be working the event as EAF Staff

Danial L - might show up as a supporting member
                            Kevo w/subbi might show up as a supporting member

Guy's please get each others contact information so you can coordinate what you will be doing.

takes lots of pics. Currently its a great spot and opportunity to be part of TEAM HYBRID. we are on top of the scene right now.

Represent professionally, respectably and enjoy the time

Comment

Originally posted by shep1sean View Post
                              welcome to Hybrid bro!!!! I'm new also. These guys are like family. Jesse looks out for me like I'm his brother.
                              All Hybrid members are my brothers and sisters. As soon as you signed you agreement, you not only signed to be a part of an organization, but to be part of a legendary family that has been recognized for over 18 years!!! and counting.

Comment

Working...
                              X