Thread: Team Hybrid Event Coverage: ExtremeAutoFest San Diego 2013

project jayden

Team Hybrid Event Coverage: ExtremeAutoFest San Diego 2013

ExtremeAutofest was a small turn out for Team Hybrid but nevertheless we repped hard. Took home 1st place Best KDM, Brian took home 1st place Civic & Mike G took home i believe 2nd place Best Evo. (Sorry if i'm wrong) Lol. Big Thanks to Kevin for helping us out with Roll-in and putting out tons of work to help make EAF a successful event! Also want to say thanks to Kevin (subie), Jasmin & the other Evo guy (Sorry missed you at the show) for coming out and showing support!

Just a few pics till i have more time to do some editing:

project jayden
    another one of Brian's

Jesse
    Brother Jay, I love your photography

Jay, very nice pictures, could you please post some of your own ride as well and the Hybrid cars with the trophies or anything Hybrid car/trophy related?

project jayden
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Brother Jay, I love your photography
    Thank you very much bro!

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Jay, very nice pictures, could you please post some of your own ride as well and the Hybrid cars with the trophies or anything Hybrid car/trophy related?
    I actually didn't really take good pics of my ride. It was in a bad spot unfortunately..only the rear could be seen. Also the awards were given out at night and lighting was bad for good photos. Also We were scattered too..I only saw mike passing each other when we went to the stage to get trophies..didnt see brian.

Quote Originally Posted by project jayden View Post
    Thank you very much bro!

I actually didn't really take good pics of my ride. It was in a bad spot unfortunately..only the rear could be seen. Also the awards were given out at night and lighting was bad for good photos. Also We were scattered too..I only saw mike passing each other when we went to the stage to get trophies..didnt see brian.
    Please still share and post up. We rather see a glimpse than none at all. 1st place KDM baby!

project jayden
    here you go. I actually found a front picture. By the way guys it's a Genesis Coupe and not a Tiburon LOL

project jayden
    this one was the hardest to edit...too much front end damage ROFL. Just playin Mike! You know i love you man LOL

Last edited by project jayden; 07-30-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Eric Casillas Evo IX
    nice guys i wish i would made it