Team Hybrid Event Coverage: ExtremeAutoFest San Diego 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid Event Coverage: ExtremeAutoFest San Diego 2013

ExtremeAutofest was a small turn out for Team Hybrid but nevertheless we repped hard. Took home 1st place Best KDM, Brian took home 1st place Civic & Mike G took home i believe 2nd place Best Evo. (Sorry if i'm wrong) Lol. Big Thanks to Kevin for helping us out with Roll-in and putting out tons of work to help make EAF a successful event! Also want to say thanks to Kevin (subie), Jasmin & the other Evo guy (Sorry missed you at the show) for coming out and showing support!

Just a few pics till i have more time to do some editing:

another one of Brian's

Comment

Brother Jay, I love your photography

Comment

Jay, very nice pictures, could you please post some of your own ride as well and the Hybrid cars with the trophies or anything Hybrid car/trophy related?
        "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
          Brother Jay, I love your photography
          Thank you very much bro!

Originally posted by James View Post
          Jay, very nice pictures, could you please post some of your own ride as well and the Hybrid cars with the trophies or anything Hybrid car/trophy related?
          I actually didn't really take good pics of my ride. It was in a bad spot unfortunately..only the rear could be seen. Also the awards were given out at night and lighting was bad for good photos. Also We were scattered too..I only saw mike passing each other when we went to the stage to get trophies..didnt see brian.

Comment

Originally posted by project jayden View Post
            Thank you very much bro!

I actually didn't really take good pics of my ride. It was in a bad spot unfortunately..only the rear could be seen. Also the awards were given out at night and lighting was bad for good photos. Also We were scattered too..I only saw mike passing each other when we went to the stage to get trophies..didnt see brian.
            Please still share and post up. We rather see a glimpse than none at all. 1st place KDM baby!
            "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

here you go. I actually found a front picture. By the way guys it's a Genesis Coupe and not a Tiburon LOL

Comment

this one was the hardest to edit...too much front end damage ROFL. Just playin Mike! You know i love you man LOL

Last edited by project jayden; 07-30-2013, 10:45 AM.

Comment

nice guys i wish i would made it

Comment

Working...
                  X