One more new guy from El Paso!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more new guy from El Paso!

Hi there Team Hybird! My name is Jerry Montelongo. Born 2-20-87. Feel feel to send me a birthday gift, I'm into marvel etc. I'm going to give a brief sample of who I am and what I'm about.
    I am a mobile phelbotomst full time. So I go around in the morning and draw blood from different people at different places. I enjoy my job and have been in health care for about 3 years. I also have degrees in medical assisting and care giveing. I'm trying to go back to school to become a laboratory technician. Education and family are very important to me. I have been married to my wife Angelica for almost 2 years now. The kids are on back order but you never know. My brother Angel is also joining, gray Evo 8.
    I have been on a few other teams before I found my true comrades. The problem with the other teams is that it didn't feel open. There was no friendship or support. I belive that what the other fellas and I have is an extended family. This is something that I see in Team Hybrid, family sense. Our decision to join hybrid was not a difficult one to make. The morals structure and family based ideals are the same. Oh be warned I have been know to be the hug guy.
    Ok so a little bout my car and style. I just made the jump from NA Honda to turbo AWD. So while my 20g civic build would be impressive my Subi list is not lol

2005 Subaru sti
    Fresh WRB paint
    Alpine double din head unit
    Rota 18x9.5 powder coated purple
    And...tree air freshner

I'm currently working on repairing all the thing the previous owner broke or didn't maintain. In the immediate future I will be doing an AEM intake, coilovers and a full Tomie exhaust system. This is only the tip of the 24g build list lol
    So in short it's great to be here and I hope to build some great cars and bonds with Team Hybrid. Cheers!!!!

Welcome brother Jerry.

Learn what Team Hybrid has to offer, its values, its tradition and believe in your team, your directors and your chapter.

Only you can make your self stand from the rest, stay humble and true.

You are now representing your self, your club and the corporate title sponsors Hybrid has.

Welcome, you have my suport

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and dues received. Please change his SN (EL Paso, TX Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Welcome bro!

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm happy to be here and will not let you guys down! in the words of some guy I don't remember "this is the start of a beautiful friendship"

Comment

Welcome to the team!!

Comment

Jerry, you can never let Hybrid down, the question is ... Well you let your self down?

Comment

Welcome to the team!

Comment

I have placed your name on our members area of teamhybrid.com

Comment

Wow it feels awesome to be on the front page of the site! I'm the guy in the purple shirt looking like grimace lol. On a side note can anyone give some advice on wide fenders? I'm not sure if I should cut the rear panel and use fender flares or just go with a wide kit. Thanks

Comment

welcome bro

Comment

welcome in .... 05 sti favorite of mine

Comment

Welcome to the team brother!!!

Comment

welcome in bro

Comment

Working...
                            X