Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another newbie from El Paso Chapter

1. Introduction (who you are? background? education? etc. etc.) -
    we highly stress educational background because we believe that having a good education brings forth a person's professional image -
    which we must keep up due to our corporate

Hello fellow Hybrid teammates, my name is Javier Barrientos but better known as Jay or Big Jay. Im 24 years old, currently employed full time as a security supervisor at Bosch Brake Components LLC. I am currently still working on getting my associates degree in Digital Media Production. If there is one thing to know about me is that I have a passion for photography which is something I would love to do full time in the near future. The fact that I have a passion for photography I consider myself the teams photographer. Due to excessive working hours I have not been able to pay to much attention to the car scene as I would love too but hopefully that will soon change and I'll be able to get back in the game/scene.

2. Why did you choose Team Hybrid?

"After discussing this choice with my teammates for awhile we came to the joined conclusion that hybrid is exactly perfect for us, all the morals of family and supporting one an other is still there, we saw the opportunity to make our city proud and all the while becoming part of something bigger than ourselves, hybrid as always shown me that they stand for more the the vehicles but instead the person behind the wheel."- Angel Montelongo...couldn't have worded this better.

3. Why should Team Hybrid choose you?

My teammates and I have been committed and dedicated to what we set ourselves out to and have been able to accomplish many goals despite many obstacles being put in our way these past couple of years. We have been able to set a standard in a scene where many others have failed to stand out or even make it. Being part of Team Hybrid would only make us appreciate how furtunate we are of being part of something bigger and better and both letting us know as well as others that hard work and dedication does pay off.

4. Your current modification.

When I first joined the team I was a proud owner of a 1996 Chevy Cavalier Z24 which at the time was modified quite a bit. The past few years I have changed vehicles and currently I own a 2012 Chevrolet Malibu Lt which is currently still stock. The plan is to begin to modify it but all in its due time.

If at the time being there is something I can offer Team Hybrid that would be my photography skills and providing you guys with quality photos of all the other members in the El Paso/Tx Chapter.

Thank you,
    Javier Barrientos

1053125_10151511248016840_1165433496_o.jpg

980734_10151466055816840_1808394749_o.jpg

963758_10151468519211840_2067820004_o.jpg

460910_10151468519036840_558994761_o.jpg

Scott: Contract signed and dues received. Please change his SN (EL Paso, TX Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

welcome to the team!

Comment

Javier,

Sometimes we all get distracted from our personal daily duties, but one thing is for sure is to not loose communication with the things you love the most.

Welcome to a well respected organization, your goal in this club...to learn its traditions, it's values and it's morals.

Respect and trust your leaders, and you will be guided in the right direction.

Comment

Welcome to the team!

Comment

I have placed your name on the members area of teamhybrid.com

Comment

welcome bro =)

Comment

Working...
              X