Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris- New Probie

Hello everyone!

My name is Chris, I'm 23 I live in Anaheim and spend a good amout of time riverside as well. I would like to say thank you for the opportunity to join the team. I've been working on cars since I was a little kid with my dad and have bad a passion for them as long as I can remember. I've worked on everything from offroad buggies and trucks, to 240s z32s z33s and even specialty work trucks. I recently purchased Larry's 350z and I plan on keeping it just as clean and great condition as he did. I look forward to meeting you all soon!

welcome in ..

Comment

Welcome. These guys are supportive and personable. Good luck in your experience.

Comment

cool! you got an awesome car and welcome to the forum

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and dues received. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
          "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Chris,

Welcome brother. cant wait to meet up and chat more in detail about the club.

learn as much as you can, network as much as you can. be pro-active.

cheers!

Comment

Welcome bro!

Comment

Post up your wheels.. What are your goals?

Comment

why doesn't this forum have the "this thread is worthless without pics" emocon LOL Welcome to the team! Great meeting you at James' party

Comment

welcome awesome meeting you

Comment

Working...
                    X