Coverage: 2013 OC Autoshow hosted by Motortrend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coverage: 2013 OC Autoshow hosted by Motortrend

Here's a couple of quick snaps during roll in for the OC Autoshow. We didn't exactly get the spot that we had hoped for but it was definitely fun hanging out with the fam. We are parked outside of the event in the lobby by the entrance so if you guys are local definitely swing by. My car literally got out of the paint shop and headed to the event so sorry i had to take more snaps of it than anyone else's car since i haven't seen her in a week and again giving her up for another week LOL

If anyone is wondering what color i used it's Aston Martin Racing Green

Last edited by project jayden; 10-04-2013, 12:05 PM.

Nice lineup guys!

Cars looking good as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluex702 View Post
      Nice lineup guys!

Cars looking good as usual.
      Thank you very much! I resized the pictures now. Didn't realize they were all ginormous lol.

Comment

so sexy love the pix

Comment

Comment

nice pictures ..had fun with the family .. lol we should of swapped the cars with lexani inside are rides looked a lot better. lol

Comment

DUDE these images are great!!!

Comment

Wow!!! Those pics are serious!! Awesome time hanging out with the fam too!

Comment

Originally posted by loveyourmama View Post
                  nice pictures ..had fun with the family .. lol we should of swapped the cars with lexani inside are rides looked a lot better. lol
                  haha yeah our position wasn't the greatest but we definitely turned some heads. Can't wait to see event coverage done by other photographers!

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                  DUDE these images are great!!!
                  Originally posted by shep1sean View Post
                  Wow!!! Those pics are serious!! Awesome time hanging out with the fam too!
                  thanks man! Yeah second hobby is photography for sure. Hopefully we can setup an actual photoshoot someday...maybe at HIN. (I hate taking pics with florescent lighting since it causes a lot of reflections.) Great meeting you guys! The more i get to know you guys the more i love this team. Thanks again!

Comment

dam your pics are so good I don't want to post mine ;lol

Comment

Originally posted by loveyourmama View Post
                      dam your pics are so good I don't want to post mine ;lol
                      it's not a competition man LOL. post them up anyway! Different photographer different perspective. I'm sure there will be some nice shots in there for sure

Comment

Working...
                      X