New Probationary Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Probationary Member

1) Introduction (who you are? background? education? etc. etc.) - we highly stress educational background because we believe that having a good education brings forth a person's professional image - which we must keep up due to our corporate sponsors.

Hi guys, I'm Jesse Cheng and I'm a new probationary member of Team Hybrid - SOCAL Chapter! I'm a current full time student at UC Riverside and I am 23 years old. I'm currently attending school to earn a Bachelors degree in Economics and I am planning on becoming either a CEO or getting into a financial job. I own a small business that I just opened on December 1, 2013, called Lumiere Automotive, that provides LED and HID automobile lighting. I'm very excited and happy to be a part of the family.

2) Why did you choose Team Hybrid?

I chose Team Hybrid because I wanted to join a team that was more family oriented more than anything, and Team Hybrid is a very well run group. I feel Team Hybrid and I could both help each other through promoting each other as well as being able to meet new car enthusiasts.

3) Why should Team Hybrid choose you? (This is one of the most important part. What we are trying to see is what distinguishes you from any other candidates - on the average month, your proposal will be competing with 5-10 other people that are trying to get on probation).

I am a very good team player and a very outgoing person. I love helping other people especially in the automotive field. I am able and willing to put in the time and effort that the team so requires, whether it be shows or just small meet and greets. I am also a very hardworking person that always puts others before myself and feel like I would make a good part in the team because of that. I would love to see my car grow as does the team throughout my time here. The most important thing to me is to have fun, meet new people and be able to grow and be successful.

4) Your current modification

5) Your future modification.

Heres some pictures of my project in progress:

Last edited by Focus; 12-23-2013, 02:39 PM.

welcome to the fam bro! With the amount of work you've done, face changes etc in such a short period of time you are definitely going to be a rising star on this team! Glad you joined!

Comment

welcome in ride looks low and clean...

Comment

Welcome Jesse!!!

Comment

Welcom bro car looks sickkkkk

Comment

Welcome to the team

Comment

Jesse, my word of advice, something I let all our probis know. Stay humble, learn from your directors, don't loose sight of your self, your club, and always show full respect to your brothers and sisters.

The first 3 months will be tough, but in the end it will be a good accomplishment.

Welcome!

Comment

Will keep that in mind, thanks guys!

Comment

SIICK ASS Genesis Coupe!! Cant wait to see it in person... looks sexy as fuck!!

Comment

Haha thanks!

Comment

welcome to the team brother!!

Comment

Hi Jesse,

please answer the 5 questions from this page http://teamhybridforums.com/showthread.php?t=231

good luck, hope to see you at the January 11th, meeting

Comment

Done, thanks Jesse! I'll see you there.

Comment

Hey Jesse- I can't wait to meet you! I've been debating on getting a Gen R.

Comment

Haha, they're great cars! :P Can't wait to meet you as well!

Comment

Working...
                              X