No announcement yet.

New Probies from Socal! (Accord Couple)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Probies from Socal! (Accord Couple)

Hello Everyone! My name is Arlene and I am a new probie member from La Puente, California. I am 21 years old and I currently work as the Social Media Admin/ Photographer for XIX Wheels here in South El Monte, Ca on my free times I do Car Show/Meet Media Coverage my website is www.hotheadzmedia.weebly.com I post pics of car shows there. I drive a 2009 Honda Accord Coupe and I began my build June 3, 2012. My fiance Mike Nunez and I both have decided to join Team Hybrid; he drives a 2009 Honda Accord Sedan.
    So we are known as the Accord Couple at shows.

The decision to join Team Hybrid was mostly on my part, mainly because Mike is my main supporter/ #1 Fan pretty much. He supports my decisions, he will do whatever it takes to make sure I am in a good place. And that's what a fiance does & I would do the same and even much more for him, because of the love and respect I have for him.

So the reason behind me choosing Team Hybrid is because I wanted to be part of a family, I only want to surround myself with great people that share the same passion and well also I want to be part of the great success that Team Hybrid is. I have been looking into Team Hybrid for a few months and I wanted to convince myself that this was the team I wanted, mainly because of all the bad experiences Mike and I have had in the past with teams. I literally said to him a few months back when Kevin and I had spoken that I was considering Team Hybrid and he told me he was with me. So few months passed after Kevin and I had spoken (I had told Kevin that I wasn't ready yet to join a team but that when I was ready I was going to give him a call to tell him). SEMA came around and since I was working at the XIX Wheels booth, I met up with Mike Gutierrez and I started asking him questions about Team Hybrid (without telling him I was considering joining) and he said something that caught my attention he said- Team Hybrid is Great, seriously. Everyone is Awesome and if it wasn't for Hybrid I would not be here and my car wouldn't be what it is today. Now that was basically the icing to the cake, I wanted to hear it from one of my buddies because before Hybrid, I did not know how great Hybrid truly is. I have a passion for what I do, and I want to be surrounded by great people and be part of that team that is #1! I want to be able to see my team mates cars be the best and be able to say "hey that my brother or that's my sister!" Another reason why I decided to join is the way this team is organized and how everyone treats each other with respect. Team Hybrid stands out from crowds. And I want to be part of that with my family.

Why should Team Hybrid choose me?

Team Hybrid should choose Mike and I because we are both passionate for what we do. We are here to stay, and if you know us you know that we are very friendly, nice to be around, we are helpful and we have a great energy. We only want to be part of this great family and we will strive to make the team proud. And I am sure Kevin can vouch for us and say how far we have gone since the first time we met him.

WELL MY CAR MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST BUT I AM STILL BUILDING IT... AND ONE DAY I WILL BE AT SEMA SHOWING OFF MY HARD WORK!

HERE ARE SOME FLICKS OF MY CAR, ENJOY & THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS LONG THREAD POST OF ME!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

AND FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE MY FIANCE'S ACCORD HERE IT IS:
    [IMG][/IMG]

My current modifications are: (hope I don't miss any)
    · Custom Matte Pearl White Paint
    · Custom Black Painted Roof
    · Audi R8 Style Projector Headlights
    · Full Custom L.E.D. Taillights w/ Matte Pearl White Accents
    · Roof Spoiler
    · Trunk Spoiler
    · Full H.F.P. Body Kit
    · Custom- FITTED "STI" Front Lip
    · Magnaflow 14832 Exhaust Dual Conversion
    · AMG Short Ram Intake
    · Custom Blue Wrinkle Effect Engine Cover Paint w/ Blue Hosing
    · XXR 522 (machine finish)- 19x9.5 +38 offset all around
    · Megan EZ Street Coilovers
    · J- Power 3 Arm Rear Camber Kit
    · 8000k HID Kit on Headlights
    · 6000k HID Kit on Foglights
    · Tinted Windows
    · Custom Black Painted Trim All Around
    · Ultra Blue L.E.D. Interior Lighting (Dome Map Lights, Trunk)
    · Voltage Stabilizer
    · JDM Blue Oil Cap
    - Custom Engraved Rotors (courtesy of my sponsor R1 Concepts)
    - Custom Painted Calipers

Future Mods:
    -Racing seats w/ harnesses
    -Wheels Upgrade
    -BBK
    -Full Audio install custom trunk
    -electronics (in dash)
    -Lighting
    -Making my engine bay better
    -Mishimoto Radiator
    -Air Suspension

Sponsors:
    ·Meguiar’s Inc.- Full Sponsorship
    ·A.M.G. Performance- Full Sponsorship
    - R1 Concepts- Full Sponsorship
    -Scosche Inc.- Full Vehicle Audio and Personal Sponsorship

Car Shows Attended:
    · “A Child’s Smile” Toys for Tots Charity Car Show, December 1, 2012
    ·“Toys For Tots” Elite Street Team Charity Car Show, December 9, 2012
    ·Street Caos Muscle V.S. Imports Car Show, December 22, 2012
    ·Unrealable Cruise Valentine’s Day Car Show, February 18, 2013
    ·Hot Import Nights Fontana, March 23, 2013
    ·“The FWY Series” Breast Cancer Awareness Car Show by 742 Marketing, April 21, 2013
    ·Extreme Autofest Anaheim, May 11, 2013
    ·Wekfest L.A., May 25, 2013
    ·SummerFest Car Show, June 8, 2013 (Car show Mike and I planned and coordinated)
    ·SoCal. Addiction Car Show, June 15, 2013
    ·Extreme Dimensions Open House & Car Show, June 29, 2013
    - Extreme Autofest San Diego, July 27, 2013
    -Low & Fitted Car Show by Scion of San Bernardino, August 3, 2013
    -The FWY Series by 742 Marketing Aug. 25, 2013
    -Hooters of West Covina Car show ( Aug 2013)
    -Oktofest Car Show, Downey California (OCT 26 2013) Car show Mike and I planned
    & A few more I haven't listed.

WOW, love it. Welcome to the family.

quick tips I always let our probie's know. Stay humble, learn from your leaders, respect your brothers and sisters, and stay true to your hobby and your club (New family)

Good luck, first couple of months will be hard, but once you reach the 7 month review mark it will be great!

Comment

Thank you Jesse.

Comment

welcome..... I like both rides.... both super clean

Comment

Welcome to the team. Both cars look very clean keep up the good work on them.

Comment

welcome to the fam and you both have nice rides! great build from both of you and hope to see you guys visit the Vegas Chapter soon

Comment

Yoshi, I my self will need to schedule a time to visit u all

Comment

Cars look very nice! VERY warm welcome to the family!

Comment

Super Siick Accords!! Welcome to the team... Time flys by quicker than you think...

Comment

another convert hahaha looks like glens gonna be coming after us LOL

Great having you guys in the hybrid family.

Comment

Lmao.. excuse my language.....I can give a rats ass of what Glen thinks. On the serious note, they need to worry more about stepping their game up than coming up to me asking me why I joined hybrid..... just my 2 cents

Comment

Nice meeting you guys at the FWY Series Sunday..... Bad ass cars too!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X