Newbie- Ryan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie- Ryan

Intro: My name is Ryan Deppe and I’m originally from Phoenix Arizona but for the last 2 and a half I have lived here in beautiful San Diego. I am currently on active duty in the US NAVY and have been in for 6 years. I am an Avionics Tech for MH-60 helicopters, stationed at HSC-3 NAS NORTH ISLAND. Prior to being stationed out here, I was stationed in Norfolk, Va. I have been taking classes online to try to finish my degree in Criminal Justice. I also have my FCC License and I’m working to get my apprentice in avionics from the US MAPS program. I am also in the process of reenlisting for another 3 to 4 years which will put me over 10 years and half way to retiring.
    Why did I choose Team Hybrid: I chose Team Hybrid due to seeing the many facets of vehicles that there member’s drive and the shows that they have been in for magazines like super street, modified, import tuner. Also because I think that it could offer me more opportunities to see what other mods that I may wish to do In the future.
    Why should Team Hybrid choose you: I believe that team hybrid should choose me due to the fact that I have been in the import world since I was able to drive. I started out with a Lexus IS300 with normal bolt-ons then got a 1994 Toyota Supra that had more issues than I could keep up. Then I joined the military and got rid of the Supra and then got a 300C SRT8 traded it for a 2013 Mitsu Evo MR. I believe that I can help out others by providing lessons of where I went wrong and then I can learn from others misfortunes. Also that I am always willing to help out others when they need a helping hand. I am also to give experience that I have seen from other countries car scenes from Australia to Bahrain. I would like to be a part of a group of enthusiast of the same scenes.
    Current Modifications: COBB V3 Access Port, AMS Widemouth Downpipe, COBB Catted Midpipe, NVidia N1 exhaust. AEM boost, oil pressure, and a/f gauges, ds fortune auto 3 gauge pillar pod, soon to be ETS uicp and licp, ETS 3 core intercooler.
    Future Modifications: FP Green Turbo, Vortex Generator, Duckbill spoiler trunk in carbon, Coilovers, carbon hood, carbon fenders, carbon diffuser, hks turbo timer, greddy profec b spec II boost controller, etc.

Thank you kindly for your consideration

Very Respectfully,
    Ryan Deppe
    Im located in the San Diego Area

Excited because you are in Socal but we need pics! lol

Comment

welcome

Comment

Ryan, welcome to Team Hybrid. Learn all you can from your brothers and sisters, your chapter leaders. We all start at the bottom and work our way up.

once you get the chance post some pics of your build.

Welcome brother Ryan

Comment

Where in SD are you and lets see pics!!
          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Well I live in Chula Vista
            Attached Files

Comment

Another pic

Since this was taken I have added the ets intercooler and wrapped the hood in carbon so once I get the car back I'll post new pics of it
              Attached Files
              Last edited by StormTrooperEvo; 12-07-2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

New Pics

Pics from when i got home today with the car
                Attached Files

Comment

1 more

here's 1 more pic
                  Attached Files

Comment

Welcome brotha

Comment

Working...