New member of SoCal channelsfa5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member of SoCal channelsfa5

1)Hey guys my name is Jesus Canales I was born here and raised in SoCal I went to south gate high school going to collage back soon my goal is owning my own smog check business and diesel business

2)I choose Team Hybrid cause I hear so many good things about you guys you guys are like a family not just a team I'm really happy and excited you guys are very serious about this that's something I do too

3) I think Team Hybrid should choose me cause when it comes to representing the team I'm there I'm willing to travel for car meets I driven to Vegas and to El Paso and to San Francisco I want to be part of this wonderful family I feel like this is a new beginning for me

4)I have a 2007 honda civic si sedan
    Motor -Aem cold air
    -Hondata flash pro
    Suspension
    -had skunk2 proS just bought function forms type2
    -skunk2 rear camber kit
    Wheels
    -mb battles 17x9 +30 all around
    Tires
    Falken 912 205/40

5)Future modification
    I just bought my work equips 17x9 +28 with 3 inch lip
    Got my fd2 rear end conversion
    Front end conversion
    Full bride interior
    Roll cage
    Turbo

I just want to welcome myself as of 12/11/13 I'm a new probationary member of Team Hybrid SoCal I choose Team Hybrid cause I here so many good things about you guys you guys are like a family and that's something I will love to see mySelf My goals are to do really something unique with my build something nobody has done I'm happy to be the team this isn't just a hobbie it's something I do with a passion 2014 is coming and it's a really good beginning I wanna thank Bruiser714 and Jesse for the help I'm really excited to be in Team Hybrid and can't wait to meet everybody and my ig is channelscleanfa5
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Channelsfa5; 12-13-2013, 03:43 PM.

Welc to the hybrid family brotha I'll add u on IG lol

Comment

Welcome brother, let everyone know your full name, why you choose our team, and what's your expected goal with this passion aka hobbie

Comment

hello and welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
          Welcome brother, let everyone know your full name, why you choose our team, and what's your expected goal with this passion aka hobbie

Do you want me to make a new thread bro or in the same one

Comment

Here is fine. Good luck, learn all you can and trust in our philosophies/formula/management.
            "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

copy and past the 5 questions from this page http://teamhybridforums.com/showthread.php?t=231

Comment

welcome

Comment

awesome! also added you on IG. welcome to the team!

Comment

Thank you guys really happy to be part of the team

Comment

Welcome brother!! Clean ride!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X