Las Vegas Blacked Out Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Blacked Out Van

Driving to the gym around 11:30 pm and this van comes out of no where. This guy boxes me in, brake checks me, then throws full water bottles at my car leaving 2 DENTS! Just to get me to roll down my window and tells me hey you want to race? I got another car at home, lets race. I asked what's his problem, he shrugged and I told him to leave me alone. I got his license plate and I reported the incident. They told me to fill out a police report at the station. It happened on Sahara and Boulder Hwy. To be honest I think they were trying to get me to pull over, beat me up, and steal my car. I was alone and it was a blacked out van. I only saw two guys and heard more in the back. Just thought I'd share it so if you see this van around Vegas be cautious.

Originally posted by adrianjohn_g View Post
    Driving to the gym around 11:30 pm and this van comes out of no where. This guy boxes me in, brake checks me, then throws full water bottles at my car leaving 2 DENTS! Just to get me to roll down my window and tells me hey you want to race? I got another car at home, lets race. I asked what's his problem, he shrugged and I told him to leave me alone. I got his license plate and I reported the incident. They told me to fill out a police report at the station. It happened on Sahara and Boulder Hwy. To be honest I think they were trying to get me to pull over, beat me up, and steal my car. I was alone and it was a blacked out van. I only saw two guys and heard more in the back. Just thought I'd share it so if you see this van around Vegas be cautious.
    Can you describe details of the van, year, make, model, and any details to better ID the van. description of the people inside the van, race, color, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
      Can you describe details of the van, year, make, model, and any details to better ID the van. description of the people inside the van, race, color, etc
      Hey Jesse, yeah it looked like a 96 chevy Astro Van, black stock rims, limo tint all around, Hispanic teenagers wearing blk/gry varsity style jackets and hair slicked back.

Comment

Sorry to hear but glad to hear you are okay.
        "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

yea that's hella suspect bro! im glad your okay and you handled it correct by contacting the authorities. I HOPE THEY ARE CAUGHT! Honestly it was prolly a different way of being car jacked for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
            Sorry to hear but glad to hear you are okay.
            Yeah it sucks but at least I'm safe and still have my car.

Comment

Originally posted by FT86_Yoshi View Post
              yea that's hella suspect bro! im glad your okay and you handled it correct by contacting the authorities. I HOPE THEY ARE CAUGHT! Honestly it was prolly a different way of being car jacked for sure!
              Hopefully karma gets them back but this does give me a reason to put the bodykit on and start the body work and paint! Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
              X