Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New probie from Lancaster intro.

1) Intro:
    Hey everyone my name is Steve Medina . I have many nick names but I'll let everyone else decide it . I was born in LA then moved to the Antelope valley, I've been here since I was like 10 . My dad never really got into automotive he would rather pay people to fix it . So I had to learn everything on my own the hard way . I did auto class in high school and joined the race team . This was my first real hands on experience with anything high performance . I gave 110% to this team, my teacher saw this and made me the driver for the team . I drove and built a 69 Camaro, it was a budget high school built car . We put the car and myself in the 2008 NHRA high school nationals at famaso raceway . I placed 4th out of a handful of high schools . After that I was hooked on performance and modifications . A week after graduating I moved with my dad to Visalia and found a job working at a tire store . I haven't stopped working in the automotive industry since then . I moved out of my dads in 6 months and started my life as a mechanic . I never had time for college since I've been on my own , being independent and responsible is alot of work . I currently work as a technician at a local Toyota dealership . No I'm not a lube tech I've done everything you can think off .

2) Why I choose team hybrid.
    I chose team hybrid because of the time its been together . 19 years is plenty of time to mature a team and be very close knit . I highly respect a well organized team, I believe I can learn alot joining .

3) Why should team hybrid choose me .
    I believe I can bring alot to joining team hybrid . When I join a team i try my best to give 100% . Helping people is one of my favorite things to do, helping a team would be even better . I believe that I can help everyone with all the automotive and hands on knowledge I have acquired in the 5 years I've been in the automotive industry .
    Talking and meeting people is what I do best .

4) My current modifications
    I have a 1991 240sx
    From what I hear there is not many 240s in the team

-tc sportline FLCA
    -SPL tension rods
    -5 lug conversion
    -z32 front calipers
    -Apexi N1 coilovers
    -solid aluminum engine mounts
    -solid aluminum trans mount
    -solid rear sub frame bushings and riser's
    -accord front lip
    -chuki half and half's
    -9k hatch wing
    -aem intake
    -obx header
    -testpipe
    -dual 10' e fans with temp controller
    -kouki rear lights
    -welded and plated rear diff
    -drilled and slotted front disc
    - razo shift knob
    - NRG quick release
    - Sparco Monza rep deep dish wheel
    - varrstoen es2 front 17x9 +30 with 15mm bolt on spacer
    Rear 17x9.5+12 2054017 front 2154517 rear

5) future modifications
    KAT build at least 350 hp
    LS BUILD
    WAYYYY TOO MUCH TO LIST

hi guys! :3 just here posting some pictures of Steve's 240sx for him
    Attached Files

Comment

Steve welcome to the team.

network with your new family and friends. and the key to becoming successful in this team is staying humble and true to your self. Learn all you can and help others who may need help.

welcome, and lets start building together.

Cheers!!!!

Comment

Thanks Lizzie for posting my pics !!!
        Thanks Jesse I try my best man !

Comment

Working...
        X