X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Happy 19th Year Anniversary

Hybridz:

Today is January 7, 2014 which is our 19th year anniversary. To all of you, happy anniversary Hybridzzz & Hunnyzzz. Another great milestone has been reached and we continue to accomplish record setting import accolades. Last year was another banner and record breaking year for us especially in the magazine covers/features, social media presence, invites to industry shows/events and picking up new industry partners/team title sponsors. In 2014, the Year of the Horse, we plan to be no different but only further solidify our tradition of continuing to make import history...

Thanks for all you do and my deepest appreciation goes out to all the current co-leaders/chapter directors/members/hunnyz/probies who continue to believe, trust, dedicate and show Hybrid Luv. See you @ the 19 Year Team Hybrid Anniversary Party on 01/11 in our 2 story hotel suite located in Oxnard, CA.

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

There couldnt be a better time to be a Hybrid! After what we did last year and the direction our leaders are taking us, the possibilities are endless!

Probies and even Members, this year is going to be tough for us as last years bar was set high. Our standards should only improve year in and year out!
    Lets make sure that we help each other this year in achieving our individual goals but more so the Team Hybrid Goals! Its a privilege to be a part of this Legendary Team and to have available so many Sponsorships. Remember that once you wear that Team Hybrid Name badge, we are representing not only Team Hybrid but our sponsors. So lets make sure this year we let our sponsors know how much they mean to us! At the end of that race, when you have photo shoots, or get media coverage remember to thank your sponsors and Team Hybrid!

Good luck to everyone this year!!!

Comment

Number 1 always and forever!

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

More then 10 Years ago I came to Team Hybrid. I started as a probie as all of you did. I went on to become a member in 8 months. From there I was a die hard member for years until 2008 when I started to train as a leader. Team Hybrid has changed my life. In this time I have had good days and bad. The worst period of my life came some 4 years into my membership. If it was not for the friends I had in Team Hybrid, especially my best friend James Lin, I would not be where I am and who I am today. I don't care what you do for a career or who your other friends are, you always have a best friend in Team Hybrid. Just as you never know who the next rising star may be, you never know who may step up and be the person you need to be a better person or survive to see another day. You will only get out of this team what you put into it. If you give 100% you will get 100%. If you give 10% you will only get 10%. Not everyone belongs to Team Hybrid, Team Hybrid isn't for everyone. It will be what you make of it. If you want it to be great, you need to be great. I have learned so much from being a part of this team and I hope that all of you can learn as well. Apply these lessons to your own life outside of the team and become great in your own business and 1st Family. This is always a 2nd family to many. In some ways this is also my 1st family. Happy Anniversary Team Hybrid. 1 more to go for a major milestone. Where we go after that will be up to all of you!

-Scott
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Great Words Scott, its going to be hard to top yours.

I wish Team Hybrid a happy 19 years. I started following Team Hybrid since 1998, freshman year of college.

I made my decision to join super late (May 2012), but I am grateful I finally did join. I have meet so many people along the way, got super close to many and now I consider some great friends. I hope to add many of my Hybrid brothers and sisters to my personal friends list.

I love this club with a passion because of its believes and values it carries. I will try my best to help each member (sister / brother) carry these values and help get each and everyone meet their dreams.

I am proud to call myself a HYBRID!

Eat, Sleep, Breath, Die TEAM HYBRID

Happy 19 Team Hybrid

Comment

Working...
          X