New probie from El Paso TX. chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New probie from El Paso TX. chapter

* Hey what's up guys well my name is Cesar from El Paso TX. chapter im 26 years old and I drive a 2008 dodge caliber srt4. I work at an Engineer company as a Land Surveyor and I been working on going back to school to finish my Bachelors on Civil Engineer, I am also married and I have 2 boys 7 and 3 year.

* I choose to join team hybrid because was looking for team that really cared about me as member and look at me as a family member not just as another guy that joined the team.

* I think I should be chosen because I put 110% into one of the things I love which is my car and I am a very competitive person, I will also go the extra mile to be better than anybody else.

This are my current modification
    *Ms1k computer from Realtune *AGP wastegate *JMb intake *Ns1 injectors *MPX strut bar *CP-E Catless Downpipe *Mopar blue bop *Megan Racing coilovers
    *Realtune camber kit *Realtune Endlinks *Rota Grid wheels w/ Nitto Invo tires.

My future modification.
    *JMB Intercooler *SSR SP3 wheels * Sparco steering wheel *AEM wideband
    *Racing seats (Recaro,Bride,Sparco) and much more.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Robatodo12; 01-08-2014, 08:18 PM.

Cesar welcome to our family.

please answer these questions http://www.teamhybridforums.com/show...9865#post59865

and copy and past them into this thread, GOOD LUCK

Comment

Working...
    X