Probie from El Paso Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probie from El Paso Chapter

Hey How you all doing? My name is Abran Gallegos I'm 26 years young i drive a 2009 Subaru WRX Hatch. I'm from Albuquerque, NM, was living in El Paso for about 2 years i just recently moved back to Albuquerque because of job closure. Im here in Albuquerque showing them what Team Hybrid is all about. I went to a small community college on a full baseball scholarship and am 1 class short of my degree in Criminal Justice.

Moving to El Paso knowing no body about to give up and go back home but then i met some guys was driving an NSRT 4 then. These guys took me in like family and i then had brothers who were there for me even though they had just met me. When they came back from Cali with a new team on there windshields, i was worried about the team being too big and losing that family feel. But from what I've seen Team Hybrid shows the same traits, we're not just another car on the team we're a face with a name and I'm really glad to be part of Team Hybrid because here we are all family just in different area codes.

The reason why Team Hybrid should chose me is because I always try to keep myself and my car at Team Hybrid standards. Being a good person is something my family has taught me. And I will always be sure to set standards for myself, and continue on the Team Hybrid Tradition

My current modification
    -Work Emotion XD9's(Going on really soon)
    -Turbo back invidia N1 race exhaust
    -AEM Intake
    -Cobb Accessport
    -Cobb Shiftknob
    -Eibach Springs
    -Kenwood touchscreen
    -(1)12in Kenwood sub
    -Amp to power all speakers
    -Separate Amp to power sub

My future modification.
    -Perrin FMIC or TMIC(Still Deciding)
    -Cobb Tuning XLE BOV
    -SEIBON CARBON FIBER HOOD (CW STYLE) or VIS CARBON FIBER HOOD (TRACER STYLE)
    -VIS CARBON FIBER SPOILER (VRS STYLE)
    -NRG steering wheel
    -Boost gauge
    Attached Files
    Last edited by blueTwrx; 01-07-2014, 11:54 PM. Reason: can't load pictures

Great write up, Welcome to the family

Comment

Thank you Yoshi, i am real excited to here.

Comment

Welcome Abran!

Key words to a successful member, STAY HUMBLE and trust Team Hybridz formula

Comment

Thank you Jesse and you can't really argue with 19 years of a winning tradition.

Comment

Member i said the XD9's were going on soon well here you go.
            Attached Files

Comment

please answer the following questions

http://www.teamhybridforums.com/show...9865#post59865

and post them here. its a great way for other to get to know you.

Cheers

Comment

welcome bro

Comment

Working...
                X