Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SoCal Probie - Ethan Bui 04 ap2 s2k

Hello Everyone!

My name is Ethan Bui. I was born in Vietnam and raised in OC. I'm 22 years old and i'm studying international business focus in Japan in Cal State Fullerton.I have passion about cars when i was a child.

I chose team Hybrid because i like the professional way how members communicate to each other. And the way other members help each others like a family. That's why Team Hybrid last longer than other team.

I want team Hybrid choose me because i will attend at any show that i can because i have a lot passion about cars and want to compete with other cars to get trophy. Each show that i lose, i just tell myself that i will try harder and harder for next show. I believe hard work will pay off.

Current modifications:

Exterior: Amuse GT1 wide body kit , APR GTC 500 wing (70'' span), APR mirrors, Seibon carbon fiber hood and trunk, RSG carbon hardtop

Interior: Sparco roadster 2 seats, NRG hub and NRG carbon quick realease, Nardi limited edition steering wheel, Mugen shift knob, RSG roll bar, Sparco harnesses.

Wheels: Enkei nt03+M 18x9.5+27 powder coat orange, Falken fk452 255/35-18 tires, Buddy club N+ suspension

Engine: Berk test pipe, custom exhaust, K&N drop in filter, Carbon fiber cooling plate, password JDM intake box lid, GP battery and fluid cover, Ballade performance clutch, Ballade intake manifold, Ballade throttle body, password jdm strut bar, limited edition orange samco intake hose and orange radiator hoses

Ice: pioneer head unit

Future modifications:
    AEM EMS V2 ECU
    Buddyclub racing header
    Full titanium exhaust
    Brembo Brake
    Mishimoto radiator and fan
    Mishimoto baffle oil catch can
    Mishimoto oil cooler kit
    Kicker speakers
    Attached Files

wow!! great write up and sweet ride! WELCOME

Comment

Sick ride!! Cant wait to see it in person!

Comment

Originally posted by project jayden View Post
        Sick ride!! Cant wait to see it in person!
        Thanks Jay, i used to have orange genesis, but your car looks sick!

Comment

very beautiful and welcome =)

Comment

Originally posted by c5hunter View Post
            Thanks Jay, i used to have orange genesis, but your car looks sick!
            appreciate it bro! You had a modded genesis??? I usually am familiar with everyone with gencoupes that go out to shows and i don't remember seeing an orange one before. Anyways Glad to you have on the team bro!

Comment

i like

Comment

welcome brother, welcome.

Comment

Beautiful ride!

Comment

Welcome to the Team c5hunter! Had fun at K1 Speed today! All over your track time tho! lol

Comment

Really diggin those wheels.... Welcome Ethan...

Comment

Working...
                      X