Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tbot here as a new recruit... Ooohrah!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbot here as a new recruit... Ooohrah!!!!!

http://www.teamhybridforums.com/show...0692#post60692

Please see above post for intro thread. I accidently posted in the prospective member instead of probation... Damn noob!!!!
    Last edited by Tbot; 03-27-2014, 12:46 AM.

wow!!! great great write up and freshest Crz build by far!! Welcome

Comment

i love it.

Comment

I greatly appreciate the love so quickly ^.^ I am looking forward to future adventures!

Comment

It appears I am considered as a Probation member instead as a prospective... I'd rather not create another thread, so if a admin or mod able to place this in appropriate area please. Sorry for the inconvenience! I am in Oxnard, so I believe that is considered SoCal area ^.^ DOMO!

Comment

LOL I think this is the first Hybrid, in Hybrid. Welcome!
            I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbot View Post
              It appears I am considered as a Probation member instead as a prospective... I'd rather not create another thread, so if a admin or mod able to place this in appropriate area please. Sorry for the inconvenience! I am in Oxnard, so I believe that is considered SoCal area ^.^ DOMO!
              Stephan,

you are considered a PROBATIONARY (Probi) member for the next 6 months!

I love your build.

Welcome and it was a great pleasure meeting you at the last car event. see you in April, have a safe trip, we will wait on your return.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty View Post
                On the contrary good sir... Is it consider a hybrid if there is no hybrid system in it??? I mean, people think' "oh, it's just a hybrid" and then I open my hood and whip out my motor and and people will be like George Takei and be all like, "OH MY"!

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                  Stephan,

you are considered a PROBATIONARY (Probi) member for the next 6 months!

I love your build.

Welcome and it was a great pleasure meeting you at the last car event. see you in April, have a safe trip, we will wait on your return.
                  I appreciate your positive attitude on saying I was going to win. Never thought I take first though. Other than that, it was a pleasure talking to you and getting some good insite about the group. I am eager to see everyone's rides as well to meet everyone ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty View Post
                    I own a prius!

Comment

Nice build man, very clean CRZ

Comment

Nice builds, welcome to the team!

Comment

Nice and clean! Welcome to the fam!

Comment

Thanks all for the love... Sorry it has taken so long to respond but I finally received access on the computers onboard the ship. Working night check so I have some crazy hours Hope all is well!

Comment

Working...
                            X