SoCal Probie - 2010 Lancer GTS Sportback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Probie - 2010 Lancer GTS Sportback

Introduction: My name is Aaron Albanes, I'm 23 years old and am a native of Southern California. I am a 5-year US Navy veteran (2008-2013), and am currently a full-time student studying Biology with the ultimate goal being a career in General Dentistry. I drive a 2010 Octane Blue Lancer GTS Sportback.

Why did I choose Team Hybrid? Although I have attended many meets and shows from Okinawa to San Diego to Los Angeles, Team Hybrid represents a high level of sophistication and professionalism that you don't see in many other teams. I had heard of the team over the years but it wasn't until this past year that I was honored to see actual members, and have seen others become part of the local chapter. The members I have met, talked to, and otherwise seen are humble, professional, and knowledgeable. I would love to be a part of more than just a team, but a close knit family.

Why should Team Hybrid choose Me? I believe that I can represent Team Hybrid, the way I would represent myself, my family, or my job. I believe myself to be a professional, social, and otherwise goal-oriented individual who isn't afraid to lend a helping hand. I am active in the car community, I attend many meets and shows. My vehicle has been in the shop since November due to an accident (getting it back this month), but have continued to attend meets with a rental in order to continue being active in the community. I am a firm believer that a true car enthusiast is someone who isn't influenced by labels or brands, but works on their car with the premise of doing something unique and self-satisfying.

My current Modifications:
    As far as performance, I have;
    • Roadrace Motorsport Headers
    • RRM Crank Pulley
    • Injen ShortRam Intake
    • a custom 2.5" exhaust with an HKS Canister
    • Tein S-Tech springs

For cosmetics;
    • Roof carbon fiber wrapped
    • Extreme Dimensions carbon fiber hood
    • ED Evo X Front Bumper
    • ED Evo X Fenders
    • 18x9.75 XXR 527 flat black wheels

My future Modifications: Within the next 3 months, I am look at doing a vinyl wrap of my vehicle in Matte Metallic Blue, and upgrading my springs to D2 Coilovers. By the end of the year, my goal is to do a complete Evo X conversion, including Engine Swap. I want my Hatchback Lancer to be the set apart from the rest.

I really hope to meet you all at the upcoming meeting on March 22nd, and I'm honored to have been accepted into such a pristine group.

-Aaron

Uploading pics....vvv

Here are some pics...they are a bit outdated...My car is sitting at M1 Autobody getting worked on...the Front Bumper, and Fenders are being replaced...and the Wheels are being changed up....I am picking up rear flares from Extreme Dimensions this week to accommodate the new wheels.
    Attached Files

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the team!

Comment

Welcome Aaron.

it was great talking with your the other day, learn as much as you can from other and your leaders. see you soon at the next meeting.

Comment

Broke my phone yesterday -.- I will see you guys today.

Comment

Working...
            X