Probie from SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probie from SoCal

1) Hey guys! My name is Cristian or known as Criss, and i own a 2002 Subaru WRX Bugeye. I was born and raised in Oxnard, CA and still am. Im 20 years old and on my second year of college getting CSU verified so i still have some time to narrow my future goals down.

2) Why did you choose Team Hybrid? I chose Team Hybrid because one day after talking to James and Jesse about how Team Hybrid isn't just a group of car enthusiast but more like a giant family of people who like to share the same love for cars as i do and not only a helping hand, but as well as a supporting car family.

3) I think Team Hybrid should choose me because im not just about accumulating car parts and just trying to better my car or myself, but i offer a value that is much greater and that is my fair share of what is soon to be "Hybrid Luv." Not only will i give it my all for my car but as well help and give others great advise as i would like to receive as well from other members.

4) My current mods:
    -Pioneer Double-Din Head Unit
    -AEM Cold Air Intake
    -Full 3 inch Invidia N1 Exhaust
    -Cobb AP v2
    -ClutchMasters Stage 2 w/ 6 puck clutch and Aluminum Flywheel
    -Cusco Front Strut Bar
    -2006 WRX/STI Rear Lights
    -Megan Street Racing Coilovers (Air Lift Digital Suspension[arriving anytime now])

5) Future Mods:
    -Rear Diffuser
    -Lip or Lip Splitter
    -Rear Window Diffuser
    -JDM STI 6 speed swap
    -Wide Body Kit

(i have many pictures of my car on different wheels but at this moment my car sits on stock suspension and stock wheels. I just sold my wheels and coils to able to purchase my air lift kit. ) ps. pictures are just some of the ways my car was sitting.
    Attached Files

Woot woot, congrats on your decision ^.^ I to just joined along and I am stationed at PT Mugu and living in Oxnard, CA. Maybe we can chill and converse along with the other brothers in the area. Have ourselves a mini get together.

Comment

Cristian, welcome to the family. Your next 6 months will be a learning experience, key factors to becoming an outstanding member is to stay humble, attend monthly meetings, respect your leaders and your fellow brothers and sisters, and simply have an open mind while keeping our guidelines in mind.

cannot wait to meet you at the April meeting which will be in Oxnard.

Comment

welcome, nice EJ20

Comment

Originally posted by Tbot View Post
          Woot woot, congrats on your decision ^.^ I to just joined along and I am stationed at PT Mugu and living in Oxnard, CA. Maybe we can chill and converse along with the other brothers in the area. Have ourselves a mini get together.
          I am a new as well and also in the 805. I look forward to meeting you both at the next meet in April.

Comment

Welcome =)

Comment

OH OH!!! I have competition now.... lol
              welcome K5, and all others.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome aboard bro

Comment

welcome bro

Comment

Welcome to the Family, I look forward to seeing what you have in store for your EJ20. Hit me up if you need anything! I can help you out with getting your wheels and suspension back on track!

Comment

Working...
                      X