I'm Joe new to hybrid and thanks for having me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Joe new to hybrid and thanks for having me

I'm Joseph Weber ( Joe ) thank you guys for having me and hope to meet a lot of you soon I have a 2014 Mustang 5.0 I have a few things done to it such as intake, springs, front lip, exhaust and rims 19x9 in the front and 19x10 in the rear with toyo R888 . Again thanks and glad to be a part of
    I grew up in LA I have a 4 year from UCLA in marketing
    I'm hoping to do a full build on my 5.0 I want to do either a supercharger or twin turbo kit and full coils and wide body but it takes time. I am a tech in the automotive world. And have been for a while now.
    Last edited by jwezzy; 04-04-2014, 11:23 PM. Reason: Forgot info

welcome to the forum.

what plans do you have for your build?

pics?

are you interested in joining?

Comment

I just got my car last month plan on doing a lot to it full coils supercharger or Twin turbo and a lot of other things just takes time and money hahaha. And yes I want to join I already paid my first month dues

Comment

I have had 3 evos one of witch was built with around 600hp so I will do a lot to this car as well

Comment

And it won't let me load pics I just did 2 times and it gave me an error message

Comment

welcome to the family bro you gonna be at the next meeting april 26th

Comment

Ya I'm going to be there its like an hour from me so it's cool I already took the weekend off

Comment

Welcome Joe, as a tradition here at Team Hybrid, we ask all new probies to answer the 5 questions asked, so we can get to know you better, please re-post on your first thread.

Thanks!

P.S. you missed your last name and pics of your sweet STANG!

http://teamhybridforums.com/showthre...9865#post59865

Comment

Welcome! I can't wait to see some pictures!

Comment

Where do I post pics ?

Comment

And I picked team hybrid because at shows and all around team hybrid has been the cars and name that is always seen and always has a car or cars all over I have not been to a show or meet where I haven't seen at least 1 team hybrid member there and that shows the strength of the team and members

Comment

Welcome bro.

Comment

This is my car
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nice ride, welcome man

Comment

If it's easier, create an album in your profile and post pictures in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X