new to team hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to team hybrid

hey guys im new to team hybrid my name is jessie a.k.a kemer and i own a 1990 nissan 240sx. my car is in okay condition but it needs a little bit of body work in the rear end. im currently attending los angeles city college and im taking my general ed. classes for now. i was also thinking of taking an automotive collision repair course so i can fix my own car/s and i can help some of the team members as well.

i chose team hybrid because it's family oriented and very well organized. i went to the last meet in san gabriel and i saw many members there and what i liked about the team is that if theres a meet not only one or two or three members show up, but most of the team is there for support and to put it down for team hybrid.

team hybrid should choose me because im a huge car enthusiast. im also very supportive and ill represent team hybrid to the fullest. ill give team members moral support, ill give constructive criticism and ill never bring anyone down for whatever the reason may be.

current mods are some 17 inch excel rims
    fog lights
    nrg steering wheel hub
    nrg quick release
    momo steering wheel
    wink mirror
    single din stereo
    12 inch subs
    for now still need to keep working on it

i do not have a future modification in mind because i have so many ideas for my car but i need some guidance to get me to a show car build

Will post pics asap

Comment

Any pics of ur car so we can help guide you

Comment

Welcome Jessie,

Please answer the questions into this post, its a tradition to read your life.

http://www.teamhybridforums.com/showthread.php?t=4634

Originally posted by Jay4jessie View Post
        hey guys im new to team hybrid my name is jessie a.k.a kemer and i own a 1990 nissan 240sx. my car is in okay condition but it needs a little bit of body work in the rear end. im currently attending los angeles city college and im taking my general ed. classes for now. i was also thinking of taking an automotive collision repair course so i can fix my own car/s and i can help some of the team members as well.

i chose team hybrid because it's family oriented and very well organized. i went to the last meet in san gabriel and i saw many members there and what i liked about the team is that if theres a meet not only one or two or three members show up, but most of the team is there for support and to put it down for team hybrid.

team hybrid should choose me because im a huge car enthusiast. im also very supportive and ill represent team hybrid to the fullest. ill give team members moral support, ill give constructive criticism and ill never bring anyone down for whatever the reason may be.

current mods are some 17 inch excel rims
        fog lights
        nrg steering wheel hub
        nrg quick release
        momo steering wheel
        wink mirror
        single din stereo
        12 inch subs
        for now still need to keep working on it

i do not have a future modification in mind because i have so many ideas for my car but i need some guidance to get me to a show car build

Comment

Working...
        X