Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud San Antonio Probie

Team Hybrid,

I'm Darryl Rosenthal. I've lived in Kerrville most of my life with the exception of a few moves around the U.S.(San Diego, Madison, Claremore, ect.). I graduated from Hill Country High School in 2011 as well as a received numerous General Motors mechanic certifications.

I chose Team Hybrid because after following the team for almost 2 years on Facebook ect. I realized that I should stop being on the sidelines watching other people live my dreams. I drive a 2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT which has become my dream car. With this I have become more competitive in racing and shows and finally got the chance to be part of something much bigger. I see Team Hybrid as an outlet that can benefit my automotive endeavor in a much larger way than I ever could by myself. And of coarse, I'm a huge fan of the cars!

Hybrid should choose me not only for my pure ambition and drive to become better, but because I realize the effort and dedication that it takes to become the best and will do so selflessly. Not only to make myself happy but to also show others how well a team can work together to make an "average joe" realize his wildest dreams really aren't that far away.

Current Mods: 2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT
    Performance:
    Autotech High Pressure Fuel Pump Internals
    Injen SF Cold Air Intake
    Cobb AccessPort Stage 3 ECM Tune
    Custom 3" Turbo-back Full Exhaust
    NeoGen Nitto Tires
    500+hp Capable Rear CV Axle
    Tokiko Drop Springs
    Eibach Road Racing Shocks
    Visual:
    Slightly Dropped Stance
    MazdaSpeed3 Snowflake Rims
    HID SuperWhite Headlights and Foglights
    Offset Racing Stripe
    De-Badged except Mazda emblems
    LED High Output Interior Lighting

NEAR Future Mods: (Will never be "done" modding)
    Performance:
    Garret ATP Turbo
    RichTune New ECM Tune
    Cobb 3" SF Intake
    Front Mounted Intercooler
    Front & Rear Sway Bars
    Cobb Adjustable Short Shifter
    Clutch(undecided specifics)
    Tires(undecided specifics)
    Visual:
    Full Body Kit
    2Crave 18"/20" Rims
    Custom Paint/Vinyl Scheme
    Racing Front Seats
    Custom Rear Seats
    Custom Colored Interior Trim

Really I can't say how grateful I am that I found you guys and noticed that there was a Hybrid in San Antonio. You guys have been great and I look forward to meeting more of you all the time! Rock on Team Hybrid!
    Attached Files

Welcome bud.. glad to have you on board!

Comment

Welcome DJ, learn all you can, network work your brothers, represent your new team professionally, respectively and best of all, enjoy your self

Comment

Welcome to the Team bro! Let me know if you need anything to get your car ready for SpoCom!

Comment

welcome to the family

Comment

Thanks guys! Glad to be here. So stoked to continue working on the car and meeting/networking with all of my Hybrid brothers!

Comment

welcome

Comment

Working...
              X