Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralph Morales Mustang 5.0 (Probie)

1) Introduction
    Hey there Team Hybrid my name is Ralph Morales 26 years of age I am currently living in South Gate, Ca. I been living in Los Angeles, CA my entire life. I attended SCIT in Anaheim, CA and got my General Electrician Certification. With this Certification got recruited to Verengo Solar Inc. After 3 years of dedication of with the company I partner with HR and took over Safety for all field reps. I try to attend to as many of auto events in Los Angeles I can from LA AUTO SHOW, DUB SHOW, GYMKHANA, LONG BEACH GRAND PRIX, MONSTER JAM, ETC. Im a real car fanatic from show cars to drifting to dragsters you name it.

2) Why did you choose Team Hybrid?
    I choose Team Hybrid because the team feels like it's a family oriented environment. That says a lot of the team. The fact that you feel supported from your team and they will stand by you is great feeling.

3) Why should Team Hybrid choose you?
    First of all I want to say thanks to everyone in Team Hybrid for this opportunity in becoming a probation member. Team Hybrid should choose me because I want to be giving the opportunity to grow and prove myself how dedicated I can be. To be part of such successful team is mind-blowing. Most important the opportunity make Team Hybrid known with my 5.0, and showing the world what this team is all about and what they are capable of accomplishing.

4) Your current modification
    -Red Vinyl Strips on fender
    -Powder Coated Wheels
    -BBK Long Tube Headers
    -BBK Catted High Flow X-Pipe
    -Borla S-Type Axle Back Exhaust

5) Your future modification
    Engine
    -Boss 302 Manifold
    -BBK 90mm Throttle Body
    -Steeda Cold Air Intake
    -Sway Bars
    -Strut Towers Bar
    -Comp Cams (Camshafts)
    -Possible Supercharger ****
    Exterior
    -Wide Body
    -Wheels
    -Moon Roof
    -Verticle Doors
    -Possible Blue Matte Paint job****
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RalphMorales; 05-03-2014, 08:35 PM.

Welcome Ralph, your next 6 month will be your test towards your membership with Team Hybrid.

Your goal is to get acquainted with every member at Team Hybrid, show your dedication towards Team Hybrid and show your humbleness

Welcome, glad to see more Domestic class at Team Hybrid

Comment

welcome in ...

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the fam bro. If you want that vertical door kit hit me up I work their aftermarket parts division ill hook you up with a good price.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome bro

Comment

Welcome to the Team!

Comment

Met you at the last CaliFitment Show/ Team Meeting but didn't get a chance to talk to you. Next time. Welcome.

Comment

Welcome! Love your car.

Comment

Working...
                      X