Proposal: San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loveyourmama View Post
    NICE TO SEE YOU ON THE TRACK HAVING A BLAST WITH YOUR CAR.. MY MOST FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD TO BE.....dads got a bad ass ride too how cool ....
    Yes sir not just a pretty face lol. And thanks me too it is such a blast. And yea that car is surprisingly quick on a track for being bone stock. It is definitely in its element obviously in a road course.

Comment

William register for extreme auto fest this week nice to you and your ride may 31st...

Comment

Originally posted by loveyourmama View Post
        William register for extreme auto fest this week nice to you and your ride may 31st...
        I can't car will not be done by then. Still waiting on parts as well as my fab guy. I don't even know if it will make spocom anaheim. But when it is done do not worry I will be going to every event I can.

Comment

Welcome aboard bro. Sick ride for sure. For some reason this team always has sone strong Mitsu line up.. lol.. never a dull moment. Cant wait to see the finish product. Hopefully you make it to SEMA this year bro.

Comment

Thanks Archie I am glad to be here and apart of the fam! I am glad I fit right at home here with some Mitsu brethren. Looking forward to many non dull moments lol. I can't wait to see it either. Going to be super exciting! Also cant wait to meet you and chill. Lots of car talk in our future!

Comment

Working...
            X