Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proposal: San Diego

Here are more pics for the pic whores. I can't take credit for all the pics.

Putting the Alcon BBK on

This was a fun day with a lightly modded c6z and a ls3 stroked FD.

Even the Honda guys love my evo

With a friends S2K. Took best of show here. Not bad for a track car lol.

Interior shot. It has changed and is currently going through changes at the moment but you get the idea.

This is at WSIR. This was right after 3rd session when my splitter ripped off at Big Willow. I was so sad.

Father son track day at WSIR. Dads Ford GT in the background.

Pic of rear seat area and trunk. Incase some of you do not know what that is, it is a 3qt accusump oil system. Has check and release valves as well.

More to come. This will do for now lol.

Jesse
    Thank you for taking care of my fetishes

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Thank you for taking care of my fetishes
    Not a problem at all. More to come so stand by brother. You can call me the fetish closer.

This was at Blox Open House 2012 where I took best Mitsu. Ashley Vee loved it too lol.

Custom tranny oil cooler on the right and PS cooler on the left.

Don't worry I purchased the pics but my mac doesn't come with a cd drive. At WSIR

At Buttonwillow

My trailer/car to the left.

Dat ass do

Moved up to advance grouping and look what I got myself into playing with a open wheel car.

This is my fuel station:

loveyourmama
    NICE TO SEE YOU ON THE TRACK HAVING A BLAST WITH YOUR CAR.. MY MOST FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD TO BE.....dads got a bad ass ride too how cool ....

Quote Originally Posted by loveyourmama View Post
    NICE TO SEE YOU ON THE TRACK HAVING A BLAST WITH YOUR CAR.. MY MOST FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD TO BE.....dads got a bad ass ride too how cool ....
    Yes sir not just a pretty face lol. And thanks me too it is such a blast. And yea that car is surprisingly quick on a track for being bone stock. It is definitely in its element obviously in a road course.

loveyourmama
    William register for extreme auto fest this week nice to you and your ride may 31st...

Quote Originally Posted by loveyourmama View Post
    William register for extreme auto fest this week nice to you and your ride may 31st...
    I can't car will not be done by then. Still waiting on parts as well as my fab guy. I don't even know if it will make spocom anaheim. But when it is done do not worry I will be going to every event I can.

Archie
    Welcome aboard bro. Sick ride for sure. For some reason this team always has sone strong Mitsu line up.. lol.. never a dull moment. Cant wait to see the finish product. Hopefully you make it to SEMA this year bro.

Thanks Archie I am glad to be here and apart of the fam! I am glad I fit right at home here with some Mitsu brethren. Looking forward to many non dull moments lol. I can't wait to see it either. Going to be super exciting! Also cant wait to meet you and chill. Lots of car talk in our future!