newbie to Hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie to Hybrid

First of all I want to say thank you for the opportunity to be considered to join your club, family and organization. I have heard great things from friends currently in hybrid and other car nuts

When i was younger Team Hybrid was the club to beat. The club that always came out strong no matter where they went. Till now i see nothing has changed and it's good to see a club that has stayed strong for so many years. Never thought I would be considered to be a part of it.

My name is Hugo Molina single no kids coming from the city of Carson CA and i have been in the car scene for a few years. Mainly rolling solo. Now i would like to be part of a family that shares the same passion for cars, family and cars shows. If I'm not working my 9 to 5 job I'm out in the garage working on my cars or helping out other buddies with theirs. Friends would say that I'm always there for them in time of need. I would say that I'm always there for others. I try and help out in what I can when I can. I believe that I would fit in with this family since I'm sure we all share that passion to show our hard work thru our cars.

I currently own a 1960 vw bug. Fully restored and built to my style and liking. Custom paint., interior, full air suspension. Upgraded transmission irs axles with super diff. 2165cc engine dual 44 carbs. With matching custom made pullys to match the Porsche alloys. Custom front narrowed beam with disc brakes.. sound system. In the future I plan rework the sound system and wheels to some bbs. I will be showing this at extreme in Anaheim. I'm also working on a 2011 bmw 328i sedan. Just got it painted. Have added a carbon fiber hood, trunk, roof spoiler, front lip and side skirt diffusers. Currently looking for new wheels.

Once again I would like to thank each and everyone of you for considering me to be part of your hybrid family. I can be reached at 310 462 0728 or email [email protected]
    Last edited by Low60; 05-21-2014, 08:14 PM.

Hugo sounds like sick ride post pictures.. see you at extreme autofest welcome to the family....

Comment

Welcome, it's great to see brothers with in brothers join this organizations.

We can't wait to display this beauty at SpoCom
      Attached Files

Comment

Great looking bug man. Can't wait to see it in person

Comment

very welcome!

Comment

Welcome! nice VW

Comment

Working...
            X