Attachment 1359

Team Hybrid,

I’m Kyle Moffett, I am a probie from the San Antonio chapter. Little background about myself.I come from a military and civil service family. I was born in Florida, but spent most of my younger life in Tennessee before ending up in San Antonio. I Graduated from High School in 2013 and been working on my Criminal Justice degree at Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, Texas specializing in the study of narcotics, and criminal Organizations (mainly street gangs).

I chose Team Hybrid after seeing the SA Chapter grow and represent themselves at the local meets. I became good friends with several of the chapter members and probies. I drive a 2013 Ford Focus hatchback which I have a full build idea for. I see Team Hybrid as not only a group of car enthusiasts but a family that share the love of cars of all makes and models. In the time that I have spent with Team Hybrid so far, I have enjoyed every moment of it.

Little about my build, well I drive a silver 2013 Ford Focus Hatchback. The whole build Idea i have for my Focus is “Remembering those who protect and serve”. Growing up in my family that I did I always knew I wanted to be in the military and be a law enforcement officer. So when I got my car in late 2014 I started to look at what i could do to make it mine, and came up with a build to remember all officers that have or are putting their lives on the line daily. I been working on in the past 6 months to build connections with law enforcement officers in my area to become involved with local events. My ultimate goal with this build is to try and bridge the gap between the car community and law enforcement. Being the fact that the build follows the idea of the “thin blue line” my focus builds official name is “Project: FocusOnTheLine”.

Team Hybrid should choose me because i’m a determined and dedicated person, I love meeting new people and i believe you can learn something from different people everyday. I also believe i bring something unique to the team with my build being a Ford Focus, and more unique than that my build solely being based around Law Enforcement. Widens the view of Team Hybrid from being dominantly imports to being more of a mix of imports and domestics.

Being that this is a work in progress and I am on a college budget, I don't have a lot done yet, but I do have plans for this summer.

Exterior mods:
OEM Foglights
8k HIDS Headlights and foglights
High powered LED reverse light
F6 Duel color Feniex (RB) dashlight
Thin Blue line badges
Lamin-X (Gunsmoke on Headlights, blue on Fogs)

Decals:
#FocusOnTheLine (top windshield)
#BlueLivesMatter (back passenger windows)
0627 (front left bumper, and back right bumper)
“Remebering those who protect & serve (center of back bumper)

Wheels:
16’ MBM’s
Silver lugs
Blue decal on center cap
Blue bullet valve stem covers
Tires:
Falken Pro G4 A/S
-215 /55 R16
-Bolt pattern (5x108)

Future mods:

Engine:
Cold air intake