Hybrid TT350GT vs Lambo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid TT350GT vs Lambo

This is the race I have been waiting for. I’ve killed a Viper, M3’s like crazy, EVO’s, 350Z’s, STI’s, Z06, Mustangs, and a bunch of other random cars. Now for a race fit for a king.

It was a hot 95 degree’s on Friday night about 10:30pm as I ride to Jeff’s house in Murrieta for some beers and what not. Just past Escondido on the I-15N I see a weird set of headlights coming up, not speeding, just catching up really. As it parallels me on the passenger side, I look over and there it is a Silver Lambo Gallardo. Very nice! I pace this thing, just waiting to see if he makes a move. In preparation I kill my fog lights and kill the AC. Still pacing and nothing happens. I increase speed but leave it in 6th and start to pull away. Still nothing. Hmmmmm. I can understand this guy not wanting to bother. I mean he has a supercar and I am just some dumb ass in a G35. I need to let him know that I am not your average G, so I calmly slip it into 5th and stomp it and let off gas so I let the BOV do my talking. Still nothing. Oh well, I continue on my way, and leave him behind. A couple miles go by and I don’t even see his headlights anymore. Eventually a car comes up and I don’t even think about it, but as it was at my rear quarter panel he drops it and speeds by me only out to 1 car length in front of me. It’s the Lambo again. Looks like he finally decided to play. I drop to 4th and catch up to his side, and wait for him to go. Waiting…….Waiting…..Waiting…….NOTHING!!!!! ARRGGHH!! So I make my move and take off, hoping he’d chase me. Still NOTHING!!!! So I shut down and was like….whatever.

A min or two later he’s back at my rear quarter again and pulls the same shit. This time, he just swerves in front of me with only a half car length gap. I decide to pace and chase. I drop to 4th in preparation of him taking off again and ride him like the Bull he is. Still nothing, and now my Oil temp is approaching 240, so I opt to shut down and forget about it. It wasn’t but a min or 2 later he guns it. I drop to 4th and give chase and catch up to his bumper and with the traffic the way it is, there is no way for me to maneuver around him. I can only give chase and stick to his bumper. I light up and shift to 5th and out little game is coming up on 120mph and rising. Still running this conga line we come up on 130mph and that is all he will do. I chase and chase, never leaving his bumper and hoping he has the skills to keep at this. Alas we run into a wall of cars and have to end this game. We slow to 75 and it wasn’t but a quarter mile he makes an exit. The fun is over and I am still not satisfied. We had the perfect chance to run strait up but he would not do it. Then waited until we had to dodge traffic to have a contest. Now normally I would not do this, but how often do you run across a lambo? Hardly ever. Oh well. I’ll find another one some day.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

ahah yeah he just wanted to stay undefeated by ridin dirtay...good try anyways =)

Comment

wanna run against my camel? lol. dont worry scott, one day you will get to run against a lambo...just drive in newport beach...you see tons driving there.

Comment

Working...
      X