Hybrid TT350GT vs STI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid TT350GT vs STI

This particular adventure took place Saturday night after Timmy and I took our rides out and flossed them at the local Ice Cream shop with all the kids riding their mom’s 335 BMW’s. We let Ben and Tim’s friend Ron tag along too. After leaving the sea of young Asian hotties we bail to La Jolla for a bonfire, but on the way…….

This STI pulls up next to me at the light with Timmy behind me. Light turns green and the STI guns it, but I’m too busy trying to figure out if I need to go 805 N or S. I let him go, then I figure it out. 805S, which is exactly where this dude is headed. Lucky for him. I decide to gun it and catch-up to him and what the heck, I’m feeling like an asshole, so I rip passed him as the G tells the STI “Shhhhhhh!” We get on the on ramp with me in front and Timmy behind the STI. We hit the FWY, but as we do I realize “Damn, we needed to go North.” I figure, we may as well hit the 8W and then 5N to come back to La Jolla. That way I can stay and play with the STI. So at my door the STI waits and Tim and Ben bare witness to all events to follow. The STI drops the hammer and rather than dropping it myself I simply leave it in 6th and depress the gas pedal to the floor. We stay even for a spell until I arrive at 4500 RPM then I end the courtship and pull away. Meanwhile Ron is shitting his pants. We approach the 8W ramp and the STI is several cars behind and I continue my rampage, then I remember….TIM!!!! OOPS! Where is that guy? I finally slow up and decide that the further demise of this STI is not worth losing Tim and Ben, since they are supposed to be following me to our destination. I was pleasantly surprised that within only 2-3 seconds Tim was right on my bumper again. NICE WORK TIM!!! Now that STI is just insisting that we take another run at it. So we have a min or 2 before the 5N, I drop it again and the STI makes a valiant effort, but can not keep up and once again fades away in the rearview mirror. Time for the 5N, weeeeeeeeeee!!!! Once again Tim is not far behind. Oddly enough the STI follows us onto the 5N. Which is weird because now we are headed right back to where we came from. I guess he wants another go? Well the fun was all stopped as a Cop comes up and we all remain at calm speeds to avoid any entanglement. The cop killed any chance of a 3rd beat down, so we remained at 70 and made our way to La Jolla Shores.

Jeff, you missed out.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

good stuff mang! so how fast were u rolling on the 2nd run and which gears were u in/passed him on? Sorry I'm a ricer...lol

Comment

I would have kept up closer..... although... i dont want to get in trouble with the law LOL

Comment

street racing is bad, mmmkay?

Comment

it was the highway though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post

Jeff, you missed out.
            I know, I know. You would've lost me. I would've still been on Mira Mesa Blvd.

Comment

i confirm this kill.
              over *kssht* out

Comment

Isn't it:

Over 'n out. *kshht*

Comment

highway racing is bad, mmmmkay?

Comment

Nice races. I have to admit, I get a lot of races on teh 5 and 805. not so much the 15. the its always 5N, never S.

BTW, im in the La Jolla/UTC area, any of you around there?

Comment

I'm in La Jolla often, but I live in Rancho Bernardo. We have members in Mira Mesa, Oceanside, Kerney Mesa, and PQ. We have a probation member around here somewhere, I think La Mesa.
                      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by MikEvo8 View Post
                        street racing is bad, mmmkay?
                        its only illegal if someone is watching.

Comment

Originally posted by freddysevolutionix View Post
                          its only illegal if someone is watching.
                          Or until you hit that light pole.

Comment

very nice!

Comment

Working...
                            X