Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
    not when they're hella tiny.lmao.
    problem is too tiny, little power, too big too much lag. I like that nice inbetween. a set of T-60 turboes from Turbonetics would probably be really nice.

Comment

i like to get in between too haha
      Last edited by Tim; 12-28-2007, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rycepicker View Post
        and you are?
        http://www.teamhybridforums.com/showthread.php?t=858

Comment

Originally posted by importroller View Post
          problem is too tiny, little power, too big too much lag. I like that nice inbetween. a set of T-60 turboes from Turbonetics would probably be really nice.
          if you're just going in a straight line, single p0wn3d twins because everytime you shift it'll be in the boost range, only lag if you don't know how to launch the car right (either from roll or dig, there are techniques such as brake-boost and other movements to overcome lags). On the other hand, turbonetics turbo in general aren't as good as garrett, they copied garrett's ball-bearing design in the past and did a horrible job at that; on top of that, their accessories line such as the spearco intercoolers got the ugliest end-tanks design (aside from the horrible weldings) that does not accomodate the air-flow at all.

Comment

ill take your word for it. I personally have never installed any garrett turboes, but have done a few Turbonetics, so I can only speak for their product

Comment

Working...
            X