Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Import Showoff 2007 DVD

Hybridz:

Congratulations. Mainstream Productions, producers of the Import Showoff Shows, contacted me to congratulate us on being the title holder for the Best Overall Team "Quality" in 2006 @ the Import Showoff Competitions. Not only did we win the title, but Import Showoff will be launching a DVD in 2007 documenting and show casing this to the import community. The video footage has already been shot by Ken Myioshi's video production company and here are some behind the scene photos.

We continue to make history and I personally thank each of everyone of the members in Hybrid for keeping us #1 @ the Import Showoff Shows in 2006.

We continue to do it all and not only being the most well-rounded import team out there, but setting the standard of quality and innovation.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Hybridz:

Our segment has been edited and sent to me for review. Here is a nice message from the owner of the production company who filmed and put this Import Showoff DVD together. He said, "Hey James, no problem. I really wished this could get more exposure. (Not that HYBRID doesn't get a lot, you guys are everywhere) It was a pleasure. You have something special in TEAM HYBRID. Continued success." Once I get this mailed to me, I will share it with all of you.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Working...
    X