Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
    yuuuuuuuuuup. he said he was ready for an upgrade...maybe 4 HP pull wagon
    is it a boosted donkey? you know..the one with a turbo plumbed into its pipe and re-routed? kinda like DEI?

Comment

serval cats its pronounced, lol yea they go crazy in cars. no thank u..... lol

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
        is it a boosted donkey? you know..the one with a turbo plumbed into its pipe and re-routed? kinda like DEI?
        the donkey's not boosted, however, the vietnamese maestro is on 'roids.

Comment

i heard wat happen with the vietnamese guy at the drift show, i feel bad for the guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
            i heard wat happen with the vietnamese guy at the drift show, i feel bad for the guy...
            what happened to him?

Comment

he ran right into the wall didnt even get to start nor finish the race. my friend was there, he said it was sad, cuz last year he wasnt in it, so he got in this yr and he hits the wall. but my friend is vietnamese too, and his friend was making fun of him the whole time, telling him he should of told his uncle to stay home. it sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
                serval cats its pronounced, lol yea they go crazy in cars. no thank u..... lol
                several cats?

Comment

i give up.... :P when i see you ill help u pronounce it right k
                  Last edited by Mazda_At_Heart; 11-28-2007, 05:56 PM.

Comment

several servant cats??
                    ok when i see you i'll contribute and cook something

Comment

in all honesty i didnt know D1 was still around. i know its not as strong, but i remember when it first hit the US.
                      its waaaaaay different from what i remember. the drifting i was introduced to was a different style i guess. or just a different group of people being tarded. back in ..oooh... idk 96-97ish when i was in Okinawa they'd slide around on the docks and see who could get the closest to the edge w/out falling in. i've seen many a nice car lost.

Comment

wow that must suck....

so my sister is in japan, she said she can get my door panels for my car....hurray!!!!
                        problem is i hate the bitch so i have to try not to fight with her for awhile so i get them...

Comment

thanks for the food...lmao

Comment

make sure you share with your several servant cats.

dude you cant just make it a 'business relationship' with your sister/doors?
                            'hey trick, heres x amt of $$ for my doors and your labor. thanks'.

Comment

i wish it was that easy. she wouldnt do it even if i offered her so much $$. she do it to piss me off.

Comment

wow just out of spite? you cant source those doors anywhere else?

Comment

Working...
                                X