Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Team Scion Challenge

Hybridz:

As announced at April's meeting, out of all the teams in N. America, Scion selected 8 prospective teams to submit a proposal for the 2006 Team Scion Challenge. Out of the 8 teams, only 3 were selected to receive a Scion and Money to build in the challenge. Congratulations Team. Hybrid was one of the 3 teams to be picked. What is even more impressive, we are the only California and West Coast Import Team to be selected. The other 2 teams are from the East Coast.

Our tradition continues to make history and wait until we debut our Scion Project later this year as it will rock all the shows, television commericals, and billboards in N. America.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Hybridz:

Our Scion has been officially delivered. As the only West Coast Team to be selected for the 2006 Team Scion Challenge, we are honored. Wish us luck as David and I spend the next two and a half months building with a debut @ SEMA, Las Vegas (Oct. 31-Nov.3).

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz and Guests:

I strongly suggest those who are working or visiting SEMA to attend the awards ceremony of the "Team Scion Challenge Build Off." Since we are the only team selected and representing the West Coast, I would appreciate the support. The tentative schedule for the ceremony is 11/01, Wed @ 1:00pm @ the Scion Booth.

ps. Hybridz, I highly recommend for you come out to support the team, David and I for all the hard work done to debut this one of a kind XA. You will not be disappointed, especially seeing how much work went into it and we only had 3 months build time. If the results are in our favor, I will try to get as many of you as I can in the Scion Party that same night. This party fills up fast. Last year, the Scion party was off the hook w/ all night open bar (top shelf).

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

the green xA made in on the scion catalog.. Much props yall!

Comment

Working...
        X