Hybrid Hunnyz - Courtney Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybridz:

Congratulations to our Hybrid Hunnyz, Courtney Day for making PAS April 2009 Issue, pg. 24 in the feature article titled, "CES, January 8-11, 2009, Las Vegas Convention Center, LV, NV." PAS wrote, "We were greeted by legendary import model Courtney Day in Alpine Electronic's unique dealer showroom." How fitting that this legendary import models was discovered first by our legendary team.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

One of the many gigs Team Hybrid hooked up for Courtney Day 7-8 years ago when she first started import modeling which catapulted her eventually to the legendary status she is today. Another example of what happens when one works with the best. It could not only do great things for your hobbie, your image, your brand, but we have proven time and time again, one's import career esp. if you believe in the Hybrid Philosophy, Tradition & Formula.

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

she is by far my fav model of all time, I watched her grow in her career (from the side lines). and I was lucky to have been at IT anniversary event in Hollywood @ club Arena.

if I can only find the pics

Comment

I think we have pics...maybe James does.
          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            I think we have pics...maybe James does.
            no way!, my car was up front, 2nd car to the main entrance.

Comment

These pics were taken at the event.....
              Othere pics can be found here... http://www.teamhybridforums.com/show...t=import+tuner

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                These pics were taken at the event.....
                Othere pics can be found here... http://www.teamhybridforums.com/show...t=import+tuner

LOOK!!! my MR2 is in the middle

Comment

That was a fun night.....

We all went to Pinks afterwards. Once I was in line at pinks for about 20 mins.... I realized I left my tab open at the bar back at the club, along with my debt card and ID. haha Rush back...close out...rush back to pinks. Francesca is still waiting in the long line. haha

For reference....this is Francesca...

Comment

Working...
                  X