Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Diego gathering Aug 22nd

Folks,

With the resent crack down on modified cars in San Diego; it may be a good idea for us to lay low. There are many people in San Diego that are doing the same thing. The meets in SD have dwindled significantly. This doesn’t mean we should hide from the public however. The plan to go to the Qualcomm races will continue. You are still more than welcome to go and race, but nobody is required to bring their show/race car. I would like for everyone to wear their Hybrid gear, so we can at least show off the fact that we are there. Our object is to grow and putting the name in the public eye is part of that. You newer folks to the team will see the type of love and attention we can receive. You have already seen a taste on the sdrev.com site.

After enjoying the races, we will go to Min Sok Chon in Claremont. It is a Korean bar, with good music, plenty of space for us to play, drink, eat, laugh and bond. As is with every meeting and event, feel free to bring friends and potential Hybrid candidates.

Thank you,

Scott Dean
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.
Working...
X