• Show
Clear All

• JdmGtDriver
    replied
    Welcome to the forums!!!

Leave a comment:

• SEMA03
    replied
    Nice to meet you Tommy!! Thats a sick MR!! Hope to meet you soon....you cant go wrong with Hybrid!!!

Leave a comment:

• songtiusmc
    replied
    Originally posted by usmcswong8 View Post
    wsup devildawg, u stationed at 29 palms? that place suckkkkkks bro LOL. i was there for mojave viper. hope to meet you and your cars soon!
    wuddup... yeah man stuck in great 29 stumps... moving to Pendleton soon. Next duty station Camp Pen here I come wuahah...

Leave a comment:

• usmcswong8
    replied
    wsup devildawg, u stationed at 29 palms? that place suckkkkkks bro LOL. i was there for mojave viper. hope to meet you and your cars soon!

Leave a comment:

• songtiusmc
    replied
    Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
    Welcome to the forums...
    Thank you, looking through the the different threads right now you guys have some really nice cars... and a well built crew very tight foundation.

Leave a comment:

• Mizter_G
    replied
    Welcome to the forums...

Leave a comment:

• songtiusmc
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott View Post
    If you make it as a member, she becomes a member automatically. This is part of our "Family Rule". Immediate family members are automatically in. (ie. brother, sister, mom, dad, son, daughter, wife, husband)
    That is dope Scott... that is why I love my wifey and the soul purpose on why I am ALLOWED to Mod cars lol... she shares the same passion as I do....

Leave a comment:

• songtiusmc
    replied
    Well here's some pictures of my old ride to give you guys an Idea of how I like to build cars.... miss her Sha nae nae..

sha nae nae in the desert!

side view of Sha nae nae!

back view of Sha nae nae!

side/top view of Sha nae nae.

and finally the insdie of Sha nae nae...

Mods for my old Z33:
    -IForged Flux front 19x10 rear 20x10 1/2
    -Nitto NT555R
    -INGS + LX full lip kit plus spoiler
    -CF Air Duct
    -Eye Lids
    -HKS Hi Power Exhaust
    -HKS suction intake
    -Roof Spoiler
    -Full sound system from JL audio (2x) JL w7 to rock Sha nae naes fine ass...

she will be missed... *tears*

Leave a comment:

• Scotty
    replied
    Originally posted by songtiusmc View Post

Yep, hopefully my wife could be a member in the future as well...

If you make it as a member, she becomes a member automatically. This is part of our "Family Rule". Immediate family members are automatically in. (ie. brother, sister, mom, dad, son, daughter, wife, husband)

Leave a comment:

• Pepper
    replied
    Welcome to the forums Tommy.

Great intro and i'm lookin' forward to meeting you at the next meet.

We've got quite a few Marines and other military on the team, so I'm certain you'll have no problem feelin' right at home.

Leave a comment:

• songtiusmc
    replied
    Originally posted by rikkireyes View Post
    Great intro! But as Em said, you left out your name...Song Ti? Nice cars, welcome!
    yeah sorry I got to fix that.. My names Thomas Song but people call me Tommy.
    Song-T.I is just what I'm used too. lol since I'm in the Military it's Last name first then first name then Middle initial.

Leave a comment:

• songtiusmc
    replied
    Hey guys, thank you for the warm welcome!!! =)
    WOW... where to start, YES the project S2K lol... long story short...
    got the s2k for the wifey, got ARC intake swapped it out with PWJDM dry carbon intake because of the heat soak issue with the ARC Box. Then got the Cusco/Saftey 21 6 point roll cage, APEXI N1 Coilovers, PWJDM Drilled Slotted Rotors, Red PWJDM Fender washers, J's Racing FX 70RR full titanium exhaust. and had a J's racing cf hood, and finally swapped wheels from white te37's to work meister s3 3 piece BBF. Then sold the exhaust,hood,cage... parting out the s2k, Planning on selling the S2K and upgrading for another AWD vehicle a 2009/2010 White Nissan GTR about next year time frame.

BTW EM... your right i left out my name haha thanks for catching that the most important part
    My name is Thomas but people just call me Tommy.

Yep, hopefully my wife could be a member in the future as well... lol she will be driving the Evo, and I will be Driving the GTR or which ever way works best. lol

Nice meeting all of you...
    Hope I get to meet all of you guys in person in the upcoming events/meets to come!
    Last edited by songtiusmc; 07-21-2010, 10:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rikkireyes
    replied
    Great intro! But as Em said, you left out your name...Song Ti? Nice cars, welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Em
    replied
    welcome to the boards, good intro, clean looking cars, but where's ur name? haha just messin w/ u man. Nice pix.. and my eyes might be going out on me but is are there roll bars on the s2k as well? The EG sounds tite as well..'whales penis' exhaust lol nice

Em

Leave a comment:

• Scotty
    replied
    Nice. Have her build the S2K more. I like s2K's!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X