id say bring a hat and sunblock but you live in the desert! lol

Comment

Hybridz & Hunnyz:

Time to make Hybrid History together.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

I just wanted to take a moment to say Thank You to my fellow Hybridz for another great show yesterday!

I was truley touched by the warm welcome the Las Vegas Chapter recieved from my fellow Hybridz and welcoming them into our family. I also wanted to give a big CONGRATz to Kris (with the BMW 335i) for making it onto the team as a Member. Congratz once again Kris. Your now officially the 3rd member of the Vegas Chapter.

As for my Las Vegas family, I can't thank you guys enough for making a GREAT showing and Representing how Vegas does it and holding it down. Thank you SOOOOO much for making the trip down guys. Thank You Archie, Mike (and wife), Charleston, Kris, Keeoni (& Family) for showing! BIG thanks to Francis and Sean (& his Girl) for rolling down to help support our chapter. That was TRULEY awesome!!!!!!

Also a BIIIIIG Congrats to Archie on his after show accomplishment (more to come on that).

I just can't keep saying thank you enough to everyone.

ALso a BIG congrats to ALL the winners!!!! It was great to see how Hybrid still holds it down at shows. NOBODY could even compete with how proud Hybrid is. I thought it was great when Ken Miyoshi even told a team to "you guys need to come up with a chant, we don't even know who you are" yet.....EVERYONE knows who Hybrid is and how we hold it down. I also found it funny as other teams tried to "chant" but couldn't compare to how awesome we truley are. Great job to all HybridZ, Friends, Families, and HunnyZ for a great show and a memorable day!

I hope all Nor-Cal, SD, and Vegas people made it home safe and every-1 got some sleep. Those who partied, i wish you the best in your hangovers today, and i pray for you that there are no pictures of the madness that happened last night!

Thanks you once again Hybrid.

Christopher Haydostian
        Team Hybrid - Las Vegas, NV

Comment

Nice to meet you guys there
          I had a great time.

Comment

So what did you guys get this year? Dion and I did Euro Crave and took Best Audi and I took 3rd place Benz, so we couldn't roll to Nisei.

And damn Chef, you're blowing up LV with your own chapter now? lol man, times have changed, this is nuts!

Comment

GratZ on your guys win at EC. I wished i coulda been at the 2 spots. Sucks they planned EC on the same day. Oh wells. Maybe next year.

As for trohpy count, i can't remember every-1s so i'll let some-1 post that....but i do know i took 1st Other Euro and lost best of the the High End BMW 328. So coming 2nd to that is an honor for me. Not to mention it made it my 3-peat for the show. 06/07/08.

Let me know when your coming out next, i got a new Restaurant also. Things have surely changed!

Comment

Originally posted by ChefHybrid View Post
                but i do know i took 1st Other Euro and lost best of the the High End BMW 328. So coming 2nd to that is an honor for me. Not to mention it made it my 3-peat for the show.
                so ganstuh that it beat me too! mine only placed other euro 3rd. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
                  so ganstuh that it beat me too! mine only placed other euro 3rd. lol.
                  That'll probably be the 1st and last time i'll ever be able to beat u in a show. LoL.

But none-the-less ..... i didn't even think bout it......I Love it! What a way to end the season for the passat. LoL. I can see the headlines now.... Passat takes out D.Huang.

Nothing but luv 4 yaz!

Comment

wow. D.Huang got beat? that's unbelievable.

Comment

just wanna say thank you guys/gals for giving me a chance to show my accord @ nisei. it was a blast and i had so much fun. definitely a lot better than showing by myself. lol

it was really really nice to meet you all ... really looking forward to get to know you more.

Comment

Originally posted by The One Godfather View Post
                        So what did you guys get this year? Dion and I did Euro Crave and took Best Audi and I took 3rd place Benz, so we couldn't roll to Nisei.

And damn Chef, you're blowing up LV with your own chapter now? lol man, times have changed, this is nuts!
                        congratz to you and dion! how was eurocrave?

Comment

Originally posted by mutantblack View Post
                          wow. D.Huang got beat? that's unbelievable.
                          other-euro class definately had tons of heat! it was my first time to compete in this category

Comment

Hybrid Luv"

Guys, I had a great time at Nisei...making this one of the most memorable Nisei to date! The camaraderie, the friendship and the toil we put into our hobby, our organization, our 2nd family is all what makes "Hybrid Luv" the quintessential credo of Team Hybrid.

Congrats to everyone who won, big thank yous to EVERYONE who attended the show, especially the ones who were up rock n rollin between 4am till 11am (before the show started). Last year, our pundits might have thought that we were 'dying' (just like the hundreds of other car crews out there) except they didn't count on the long lasting friendships that cement our foundations as a juggernaut of a team.

Not everyone is capable of lasting friendship, but as long as the few stay together, the circle continues to revolve and thru our team's dedication and countless innovations, the Hybrid name will resound through the annals of the import-show history.

So it looks like there is no where to go but UP UP and Up, and I am honored to have been able to be one of the people to organize our participation in the show. We all had a great time - Nisei 2008 is over but I hope that you all are thinking about continuing our campaign to promote our passion to succeed and inspire.

The Hybridz were out in full-force this past weekend, now our warriors go back to their respective neighborhoods in order to recuperate, re-plan, continue to build and contribute to make "Hybrid Luv" a penetrating mentality in society.

For Hybrid Luv isn't just a catchy saying, we live it, we breathe it, we believe in it, and we sacrifice for it because once in a while, we all have been touched by the philosophy.

Once again a big thanks for all who contributed to the show, without you guys and gals, we would not have Nisei 2008...heck, we represented HARD! We have the respect of others because we worked for it, our honor continues to be our tradition as many have sacrificed in order to make this show successful/ enjoyable and our "Luv" was always given, and not taken. Remember these things and apply it to your life. I will guarantee its success.

I can't wait to see all of you again, continue to breathe the Hybrid Luv, live with humility, for we all came from somewhere else, and yet some how by the grace of God, we are here together and showing the rest of the world the beautiful luv of Team Hybrid, established 1995. Until next time, Hybrid Luv

From one of your fearless co-leaders,

Em Suvanamas
                            Last edited by Em; 08-18-2008, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                              we go to battle to defend our 3-peat as the Best Overall Team - Quality for the 3rd straight year in a row. It's going to be a wild and memorable day with everything we have planned set to debut this Saturday, 08/16.
                              looks like 3-peat didn't happen, but it's not about how hard they knocked you down, it's about how you get back on top; our 2nd & 3rd tier cars did a great job capturing Best Team Represent this past weekend, but next year it's game over with the 1st tier cars leading the line-up.

stay tuned.

Comment

Hybridz:

Some of the co-leaders have already provided their personal comments about this successful, memorable and historical show. I will just state the facts and once the pictures get posted, I'll let them speak for themselves.

1. 9 Trophies won including EXC and Best Team Overall - Represent.
                                2. 30 Hybrid cars competed.
                                3. 1st time ever, SoCal, NorCal, Las Vegas and San Diego chapters came together.
                                4. 75-100+ Hybridz in attendance.
                                5. 4 Hybrid Hunnyz (Sophia Lin, Julianna Su, Peonie & Kirra) modeling and representing.
                                6. 10 Co-Leaders/In-Training leading by example.
                                7. A complimentary set of BFGoodrich Tires were raffeled out to Reward for Performance.
                                8. Our title sponsors BFGoodirch/Michelin/Meguiar's continues to show us mad Hybrid Luv.

Those who were there can relate to what Chris and Em have already spoken about. The work it took behind the scenes was well worth it. Thanks to those who gave 110% and building Hybrid Quality cars. Moral is high once again, but I am already looking forward to seeing all of us together once again @ our December Meeting/Christmas Party/Exchange that will be held @ Dustin's mini-mansion once again. Now that most of you have rested up, please realize it is only August and there will be more greatness to come. 2008 has truly been a blessed and record breaking year in many different accomplishments for our team.

ps. Happy Birthday once again to those August babies and thank you to those who wished me a Happy Birthday and/or celebrated with me.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
                                "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Working...
                                X