No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid - SEMA 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats to all the cars at sema...already saw some pics...already spotted the Hybrids

Comment

Hybridz:

Team Hybrid's record breaking presence @ SEMA 2008: Dan Speilman's Nissan 350Z @ the feature vehicle area on BFGoodrich KDW.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Hybridz:

Team Hybrid record breaking presence @ SEMA 2008: John Rhee's Mercedes CLS55 (Mother's 2008 SEMA SHINE AWARD WINNER) @ the feature vehicle area on Michelin PS2.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Team Hybrid's record breaking presence @ SEMA 2008: Archie Concon's re-done Mitusbishi Mirage (MOD 2008 Best of Show Mitsubishi) @ the feature vehicle area on BFGoodrich KDW. When it shot for Dsport it was pushing 498 horsepower. By next season (1st qtr. of 2009), it will push 600 horsepower.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Team Hybrid's record breaking presence @ SEMA 2008: Jason MacGill's Mitsubishi EVO X @ the ACT booth.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Hybridz:

Team Hybrid's record breaking presence @ SEMA 2008: Darin Ferraro's 2009 Nissan GTR (R35) @ the Falken booth. Again, much luv and thanks goes out to our Events Director, Robert Chew, who works @ Falken for making the booth spot happen as well as other sponsorships within our industry peers. Chris "Chef" for all the behind the scenes work and Darin for buying/building such a Hybrid Quality car in about a 1 month period. More to come for this bad boy esp. in our 2009 show/race season. Lastly, from a team stand point, Darin gives our team the bragging rights right now as having the best built individually/team owned R35 @ SEMA 2008.

If you missed out on seeing this car @ SEMA and would like to see it in person, Darin will be attending and displaying the R35 @ V20 "Round 7" Hybrid's Thanksgiving Eve Party on 11/26/08.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Nice pics James thanks!

Thanks to Francis as well who was there with his wagon when we needed it. We drove the car on the stock wheels/tires and met up with Robert, swapped out with the Rays/Falkens at the show. Francis also hung everyday from who knows what time he had to wake up to get to my house so we could leave at 7am!

Thanks Robert for hooking it up and defending my spot. I really enjoyed showing off the car. A lot of photographers would stop by after shooting the other GTRs and tell me mine was the best one out of the show. Lots of inquires about my mods on the forums after the show as well, looks like the GTR owners liked what I did.

Cost of this car, $95k at the dealer (Vin 0007), plus mods costing me over $37k not including the free sponsored stuff.

It's worth every penny

Comment

your car is hawt

Comment

Thanks James for all the help building my car. Nice Pics btw.
                    Thanks to Francis for helping me setup the car on Sunday and trying to start it, and pushing it to the parking spot. (stupid engine ground). Keoni and Greg for staying with me after SEMA on Friday until we get it up to the tow truck! And to everyone i forget to mention, you know who you are!

Thanks to the Sponsors:
                    Bodykits.org (samir)
                    Budez.com (Darin and Tasha)
                    Gene's Automotive (Fidel and Richie)
                    Trevtec Motorsport (Trevor for waiting at the shop after SEMA and getting the car running)
                    Spring Mountain Auto Body (kick ass paint job)
                    Slowboy Racing
                    JM Fabrication
                    Meguiar's
                    BFG Tires
                    DEI Cry02

Comment

Working...
                    X