Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.piloteando.tv/galerias201...ocom/index.htm

Comment

Here is a good quote from Fatlace... " I give it up to the teams and tuners that are still showing strong and bringing out quality vehicles from Hybrid, TWC, and Auto Concept."

Notice who is listed 1st.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        Here is a good quote from Fatlace... " I give it up to the teams and tuners that are still showing strong and bringing out quality vehicles from Hybrid, TWC, and Auto Concept."

Notice who is listed 1st.

Comment

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Congratulations to Team Hybrid on a job well done @ SpoCom, LBC 2010. We were the biggest non-vendor booth and hands down, 1 of the top 3 overall quality teams @ SpoCom, LBC. We brought about 40 cars with 3 in industry booths (PAS/SONY, MIZU Cooling Solutions and NRG) & a rare Gold Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster (1 of 4 in the USA) as well as Kobe Bryant's Porche 929. These are further great examples of the power of Team Hybrid. We have been getting a lot of positive press of our performance, variety of lineup and I just received word last week some of our title sponsors are gearing up to do bigger and better things with our sponsorship for 2011. I will post up pics when I get the chance, but in the meantime, lets congratulate the winners.

1. James Lin - 2nd place xA
          2. James Lin - 3rd place xD
          3. Ken Ticknor - 2nd place Dodge

ps. After speaking with the heads of SpoCom after the show and due to trying to keep down controversy this year with Best Team Overall 1st-3rd and Best Display 1st-3rd, they decided last minute during the show to do winner take all. They have advised me that next year, the winner take all will be changed back to 1st-3rd just like in years past.

Thank you Hybridz & Hunnyz : Team Hybrid 2010

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

i love the orange g35 and a tangelo lancer.. haha just love orange and yellow =/

Comment

Well its nice to see a pic of Adrian where hes not crying!! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEMA03 View Post
                  Well its nice to see a pic of Adrian where hes not crying!! LOL!!
                  LOL.. you should post that video just for the HECK of it..

And yeah guys.. if you have me as friends on FB check out the pics i got!! Comments or tag em if u like

Comment

Ima tell Sergio to post it!! LOL Its hilarious! especially the one where hes on the toilette taking a $%*T!! LOL

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X