No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid 13th & www.HybridHunnyz.com 1 Year Anniversary Party - 01/19 - V20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid 13th & www.HybridHunnyz.com 1 Year Anniversary Party - 01/19 - V20

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Team Hybrid 13th Anniversary Party and www.HybridHunnyz.com 1 Year Anniversary Party on January 19, 2008 @ Club V20, Long Beach. We will also be celebrating our monstrous 1st place win for SEMA, Las Vegas 2007 Team Scion Tuner xD Challenge and over a decade in existence and still the oldest, finest and most innovative import team.

More details of the event:

A. 5-10 Hybrid Cars Display in Font of the Club.
    B. Hybrid Hunnyz very own Joanna Aimee and Jeri Lee will be representing www.HybridHunnyz.com and dancing on the Go Go's for us all night long.
    c. Please post up on this thread to add yourself to the Hybrid Guest List or email me your guest list with full legal names to [email protected]. This is a 21 and over (with proper ID) event.

The Hybrid Flyer, please help spread the word and post up on your MySpace, Facebook, Xanga, spam your email address book and etc.

Hybrid Hunnyz very own Joanna Aimee will be representing www.HybridHunnyz.com and dancing on the Go Go's.

Hybrid Hunnyz very own Jeri Lee will be representing www.HybridHunnyz.com and dancing on the Go Go's.

Hybrid Guest List or Email to [email protected] Attn: V20:

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Thank you for making this night so special and another one to remember. I have been advised by the promotion company we had well over 200+ total show up from our VIP & Regular guestlist. It was such a successful night for Spots Production & V20 that they would like to work with us again esp. @ V20 or any other club. Every time I think about what happened this past Saturday sends goose bumps up and down my spine. It was a lot of work for me to put this event together, but like I always say, "Hard work pays off." The night passed perfectly with everything going down as planned. 13+ years of Team Hybrid and 1+ year of HybridHunnyz.com. What a match made in heaven. Now, I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Happy anniversary my dear 2nd family.

1. Long Beach.

2. Setting up the Club and Team Hybrid cars in front of it.

3. Club V20.

4. I had dinner w/ veteran member Scott Dean and co-leader in training, Tim Balay.

5. Hybridz, Hybrid Hunnyz, friends & guests partying like rockstars all over the club and in our VIP Bamboo Lounge.

6. As promised, Hybrid Hunnyz, Jeri Lee on the go go's and making an appearance in our Team Hybrid VIP Bamboo Lounge.

7. As promised, Hybrid Hunnyz, Joanna Aimee on the go go's and making an appearance in our Team Hybrid VIP Bamboo Lounge.

8. Jeri Lee and Joanna Aimee. A match made in heavan.

Pictures are worth a thousand words and I have thousands of wonderful memories in my head from that night. If you were not there, don't be jealous or disappointed. There will be a Round 2 some day. But if you want live and feel like this everday then you must be or become a Hybrid. It's nice to be in Team Hybrid. After 13+ years, this statement continues to be stronger than ever.

ps. If any of you have pictures from V20, please share and post them up.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

those are some great pictures hahaha

good times...good times for sure

Comment

Fun times. Ready for round 2...

Comment

and the picture for the gayest couple goes to............

Comment

^ hahaha

damn fun times indeed

Comment

There's got to be more pics.. HMMmm. Francis where are u? LOL

Comment

man that looked like so much fun

Comment

Hybridz:

Addtional pictures of Team Hybrid's 13th & www.HybridHunnyz.com 1 Year Anniversary @ V20 courtesy of our probie, Francis Yu.

To be continued...

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Comment

Working...
                  X