Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikEvo8 View Post
    IS 350
    for your age, this seem to fit the best; you got PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
      for your age, this seem to fit the best; you got PM.
      o yess but u must check the pm box

Comment

I'm tired of slowing down for driveways and dips and speed bumps ya know?
        hell yah.... +100

Comment

i just got my hands on some evo 9 wheels without tires?lets negotiate something

Comment

Originally posted by Hustler_Alex View Post
            i just got my hands on some evo 9 wheels without tires?lets negotiate something
            lol what a grimey hustle..."yeah i got evo 9 rims with no tires"...."lets make a deal with your Advan RC II's with tires"...hmm I can make a guess that your goin g to end up spending 1G for that negotiation lol...and mike...please dont consider this and just keep ur evo or get an m3 like u said heheh

Comment

lol

Comment

so..you still selling them?

Comment

yeah getting an assload of offers from socalevo. just trying to find the best one lol. so far it's some dude offering stock 8 enkeis with 80% tread plus $. some other guy is offering BBS SE wheels with 90% tread + $ but i don't feel like driving to santa ana lol. the guy with the stock 8 wheels lives like 5 minutes from me so he may be the wiener.

Comment

hahaha Mike...I think we should call you and Chad.."lazy side." hahaha you guys kill me.

Comment

hmm...i wonder how these would look on my car. I have enkei's right now...with like 90% thread

Comment

Yo mike what about my offer, still good or have you passed on it.

Comment

wheels SOLD thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X