No announcement yet.

DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More meets??? What meets have I missed? April meet is the only one that I cant go to. but what else has been there?

Comment

Originally posted by HearMeSpool View Post
      More meets??? What meets have I missed? April meet is the only one that I cant go to. but what else has been there?
      foo all the joes meets and eastlake meets. lol

Comment

Im not into those Joe's Meets... BTW, I never seen an invite come my way. Driving 45 minutes away to eastlake is not worth it...

Comment

Originally posted by HearMeSpool View Post
          Im not into those Joe's Meets... BTW, I never seen an invite come my way. Driving 45 minutes away to eastlake is not worth it...
          Hey James , our sd chapter meet is at Joes pizza this sunday , if you can honor us with your company please bring me a copie of the new f&f to buy off you . thnx bro

Comment

please james, if u have the time to grace us wih your presence, i'd also like to see u again

Comment

i thought sd was about friends, not personal invites. its about kicking it with the homies, pals, friends brothers whatever you may want to call it. either way its nice having the team together as one even if its just an unworthy car meet. its not about the cars its about hanging out with our team. oh and i would like to toss cash your way for those movies too. lol

Comment

I just never bothered with those Joes meets as last time I went it was only me Scott and ughhh Richie I think and a few SD REV guys of course. If I'm free I will go down on Sunday though and bring some movies for you guys to buy...

Comment

word up well sunday is the Hybrid meeting at joes 6pm. so yeah well see you there. what other movies can you get?

Comment

I can pretty much get any movie you want thats in theaters. BUT.... if you want another I wont have it by Sunday... Since im going to be pretty busy till then I wont have time to download and burn anymore
                    Last edited by HearMeSpool; 04-25-2009, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X