No announcement yet.

Lookin to buy a 93-96 supra SE, turbo hatchback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AM 26 YEARS OLD AND MY MOM MAKES 650MILLION DOLLARS A SECOND.
    I WENT TO CHINA AND DISASSEMBLED THE GREAT WALL WITH A SINGLE TOOL , MY FINGER
    I JUST STARTED WORKING AT PEP BOI'S AS A JANITOR . . . BUT THATS MY CAREREAREARAAERRRAREER
    MY GRANDPA RIDES A MO PED AND ON THE WEEKEND'S HE DRIFTS A S67 MBENZ WHICH HE PAID FOR ALL UP FRONT WITH NICKLES. . . .

im thinking of buying a dog somewhere in the 100k range. . .
    Last edited by Paul; 09-20-2007, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridn3pto0n View Post
      I AM 26 YEARS OLD AND MY MOM MAKES 650MILLION DOLLARS A SECOND.
      I WENT TO CHINA AND DISASSEMBLED THE GREAT WALL WITH A SINGLE TOOL , MY FINGER
      I JUST STARTED WORKING AT PEP BOI'S AS A JANITOR . . . BUT THATS MY CAREREAREARAAERRRAREER
      MY GRANDPA RIDES A MO PED AND ON THE WEEKEND'S HE DRIFTS A S67 MBENZ WHICH HE PAID FOR ALL UP FRONT WITH NICKLES. . . .

WAIT wait...i thought you already BOUGHT the hot dog?
      like....super... like...(idk)

Comment

wow... i thought this enigma is rich... but n3ptoon, he's MEXI-rich!!! WOWZERZ!!!11!!1!BBQ

Comment

Please tell me how you took apart a 50's vehicle with only one handtool.

I've tried working on and salvaging many cars from Model-A's to 442 Oldsmobiles to 50's Sedans. I've yet to see anyone take apart a car like that, regardless of condition, without giving it several baths in concentrated phosphoric acid or WD-40 and even then i still have to crack out the good ol' Victor OxyAcetylene setup or a Miller Plasma Torch.

...and about the Evo... even if you preordered it, to pay it off all at once you'd need about $40k i believe, depending on the area you live in and what other fees apply. $22k would be a downpayment and a few shavings off of the monthly ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post

I've tried working on and salvaging many cars from Model-A's to 442 Oldsmobiles to 50's Sedans. I've yet to see anyone take apart a car like that, regardless of condition, without giving it several baths in concentrated phosphoric acid or WD-40 and even then i still have to crack out the good ol' Victor OxyAcetylene setup or a Miller Plasma Torch.

...and about the Evo... even if you preordered it, to pay it off all at once you'd need about $40k i believe, depending on the area you live in and what other fees apply. $22k would be a downpayment and a few shavings off of the monthly ones.
            i'd....actually like to know this myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybridn3pto0n View Post
              Buy a pitbull. $300~700 for the puppy purebred with papers, and another $90k plus for when someone hits your dog for laughs then sues you and puts the dog to sleep when it bites the guy in self defense.

Comment

dood.. stop questioning his richness. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
                  dood.. stop questioning his richness. lol.
                  Can't help it i live in berdoo...

...can i at least beg him for some monies?

Comment

Dude...like he used a like ChAiNsAw!
                    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Comment

^ haha I like that one mang

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                          Dude...like he used a like ChAiNsAw!
                          That's like so far out like i totally like didn't realize that.

Comment

ahahaha

yea.. i got pics of the porsche, these pics are first stage, and arnt up todate, egh, if u wanna see em thier on my myspace.

www.myspace.com/darken1gma

and no.. i dont have a grandpa who earns 9 bilz a year and stuff.. hahaha

but blarg.

maaaaannn, stop makin fun of me, hurts my feeelings.. ima tell on u meanie faces.. *goes tell on supervisor at kindercamp*

no but seriously. im not exagerating anything, all i want to do is find a decent supra.. GAWWWD.. lol

and my mom aint stay at home.. she works for 7 shes director of the LA district of the company. so rawrgh on that.

shiiiiiieeeezzzz.

Comment

yea u lost me on the last sentance

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma Wolf View Post
                                ahahaha

yea.. i got pics of the porsche, these pics are first stage, and arnt up todate, egh, if u wanna see em thier on my myspace.

www.myspace.com/darken1gma

and no.. i dont have a grandpa who earns 9 bilz a year and stuff.. hahaha

but blarg.

maaaaannn, stop makin fun of me, hurts my feeelings.. ima tell on u meanie faces.. *goes tell on supervisor at kindercamp*

no but seriously. im not exagerating anything, all i want to do is find a decent supra.. GAWWWD.. lol

and my mom aint stay at home.. she works for 7 shes director of the LA district of the company. so rawrgh on that.

shiiiiiieeeezzzz.
                                stay in school

Comment

Working...
                                X