• Show
Clear All

just to fill up? lol

Comment

i dont even drive and i hate the gas prices lmao

Comment

I started filling gas w/out looking at price. Orz

Comment

i think that gas was like a buck fifty for 92 octane when I started driving lol we gettin jacked!

Comment

damn i remember bitching about gas when it hit 2.00/gallon

Comment

I was mad when it was over 1.50 -_- now im happy if its 3.25 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                I was mad when it was over 1.50 -_- now im happy if its 3.25 lol
                lol i know! 3.25/gal is a steal! lol

Comment

1: deal with it

or

2: earn more money

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
                    1: deal with it

or

2: earn more money

lol
                    yup thats what everyone has to do.....good thing my civic gets 35 mpg lol

Comment

damn bush..

Comment

Originally posted by d0ugch0i View Post
                        damn bush..
                        lol what does the president have to do with OPEC setting oil prices along with China and India's increased consumption of petrol fuels? One can blame him for everything else..but oil isn't exactly his call (although he's got money invested in private oil haha)

Comment

From Al-Jazeera

Energy prices: (taken from when VP Cheney met with King Abdullah

During his trip to Saudi Arabia in January, George Bush, the US president, urged the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries to increase production, saying it was a mistake to have the economies of its largest customers slowing down as a result of higher energy prices.

The oil-producing nations ignored Bush's request and oil prices have risen above $110 a barrel.

In Iraq on Monday, Cheney noted that there currently is very little spare capacity in the global oil market.

He said the declining value of the U.S. dollar was putting upward pressure on oil prices as well as increasing demand for oil in China, India and in the oil producing nations themselves.

"You've got a situation in which we've seen the price of oil rise fairly dramatically in recent months, up now to over US$100 a barrel," Cheney said.

"But it reflects primarily the realities in the marketplace."

Comment

Working...
                          X